1.1

Walking late at night is really not a good idea, You never know what might happen to you

Walking late at night is really not a good idea, You never know what might happen to you. Specially in this kind of weather.

Haneul pushed her small hands further to the pocket of her puffy jacket, trying to get enough warmth as she walked into the night.

"I should have called Boyoung to pick me up" She said looking up the starry night as she continues to walk through the night.

Still walking, she ran into a boy that is shaking in fear, she lowered herself as she tries to calm the boy.

"What's the matter?" She asked eyes full of worry holding the upper arm of the young boy, "Th-There a-are mens....w-wants to k-kill m-my f-f-father so i-i....i r-ran away" the boy said crying.

She sighs as she debated with herself if she's gonna leave the boy alone or help him, she can't do anything because she's just a 18 years old girl trying to get home.

"Okay come on let's get you to a safe place." She said holding the crying boy as they walked to the direction of their house.

But a guy wearing a formal black suit stopped them by holding the little boys collar, "There you are, come on little one let's go home." The strange guys said to the boy as the boy tried to escape.

"Noona save me! he was the one killed my father!!" The boy screamed as Haneuls brain stopped working, she snapped out as she tried to get the boy.

But the guy slapped her making her fall as Haneul closed her eyes preparing for impact, but instead a arms catches her and holding her behind the guy who saved her.

She hugged the stranger with her hands trembling in fear but the guy held her hand that was placed in his toned stomach making Haneul calm as she heard a gun shot making her hug tighter, and let out a squeak.

Hanuel opened her eyes and the boy removed her hands off him, she looked at the younger boy who was crying in fear, and ran towards her clinging into her.

She turned around and met the eyes of the boy, his face show no emotion his eyes are cold and intimidating, making Haneul nervous.

"U-uh t-thank you" Haneul said shyly but she received nothing from the boy as the older boy held the little boy who was still sniffling.

"Noona don't forget me okay? i'm jihoon" Jihoon smiled at Haneul who hugged him tightly as the boy pulled Jihoon away from Haneul.

"I'm taking him to the orphanage" The boy said turning around walking with Jihoon who waved at her. She waved back as she remembered about going home.

During her way back home, she can't help but think about the boy who just saved them, and she realized she forgot to ask the boys name.

Hehe