2.15

i forgot to put a warning on the last chapter i'm sorry not sorry :p

Haneul and Jeno remained sleeping on the bed, cuddling. Jeno has his arms around Haneul, who layed on top of him with her head placed on his chest where she can fell his heartbeat.

The door opened, revealing Renjun who sigh in relief. "they're done eating each others face" he turned to Chenle who laughed loudly making Jeno open his eyes.

Jisung and Chenle came inside the room followed by the other dreamies. Jeno's eyes followed their movements as they made their way to the couple.

His hand caressed her exposed back before pulling the blanket to cover her. It made Haneul snuggle more on him.

"Is she awake?" Chenle asked with his loud voice, Jisung reacted quickly by covering Chenle's mouth using his giant hand.

"are you blind?" Haechan asked rolling his eyes before looking at Jeno and Haneul, who stirred awake.

"what's that noi- oh hello" Haneul said getting out of Jeno's grasp as she sat up not aware of her clothing.

"oh my god" Chenle screamed reaching Jisung to cover his eyes. "what a sight" Haechan said smirking at Jeno, making Jaemin and Renjun smack him.

Jeno quickly took off his shirt, throwing it in front of Haneul, covering her upper half.

"get out of here, before i make you" Jeno said eyes darkening, looking at the guys if looks can kill. Seeing Jeno like that was new to them, they never saw Jeno angry like that.

Their eyes went wide as they ran to the door, pushing each other to get out of Jeno's sight.

"you didn't have to be so harsh babe" Haneul laughed back hugging him, placing her chin on his now bare shoulder.

"i needed to, when it comes to you" He replied turning his head to the side to kiss Haneul's cheeks causing her to giggle and smile widely.

"i love you" She said letting go of Jeno, turning him around so he was facing her. Jeno gave her an eye smile in return before pulling her into a sweet kiss.

Haneul pulled away before hiding her face on her hand, Jeno let out a hearty laugh as he stared at her with a smile wearing his face.

"stop it Jeno" she whined pouting her lips, Jeno had the urge to kiss her again, but this time he held back.

"stop what princess?" He tilted his head giving her a questioning look, teasing her.

"stop staring at me" she whined once again hiding her face by using the blanket that covered her legs.

"but i like seeing your face, seeing you makes me feel alive" He said harshly pulling the blanket from Haneul making her lean in facing Jeno.

"so if i cover my face you'll die?" Haneul asked cutely making him roll his eyes pulling her into another sweet kiss.

these headaches won't stop me from writing😗✌🏻