1.10

A few minutes after the accident, Boyoung arrived at the cafe to find it already closed and Haneuls phone on the ground with a cracked screen

Boyoung's eyes went wide and picked up Haneul's phone before dashing back inside his car zooming fast back to their house.

Once he arrived, the doors flew open revealing a worried Boyoung with Haneul's phone on his hands, he went to Sally's room to tell her mother about what happened.

"Mom! Haneul is gone!!" Boyoung yelled banging his fist on the wooden doors trying to get his mom's attention.

Sally, who was sitting on her bed holding a book, heard what boyoung said. Her heart drops as she failed to protect her daughter, for the second time.

She jolted up herself and quickly grabbed a coat with her phone, eyes watering as she opened her door to see Boyoung with the same eyes with her.

"Come on let's report it to the police." Sally said trying to sound strong but the fact that she was again, losing her daughter. She shook her head and grabbed Boyoungs wrist dragging him out of the house and inside his car.

-

The doors of the police station flew open revealing a panicked Boyoung and Sally in the verge of tears.

They walked to the officer and reported it quickly. "Sir my daughter is missing she is 5'2, 18 years old, she was wearing a black tank top and white skirt with a denim jacket, she has dark brown hair, brown eyes, her name is Min Haneul."

Sally panicked as the police officer wrote down all the details, releasing a deep sigh and closing the notebook he turned to Sally with a smile. "Yah! Jeon Jungkook! We have a job!" The police officer named Park Jimin yelled through his walkie talkie.

"Okay ma'am, we will do our very best to do our jobs, if you would like to give us your phone number, we will call you if we had a track." Officer Park said smiling warmly to Sally.

"O-okay, here is my number" She gave him her number and bowed to him. "Uh sir i think this might help." Boyoung butted in holding Haneuls broken phone towards Jimin.

"Oh thank you very much, Now please get some rest because it's already 10:30pm, we will start the search as soon as possible." Jimin smiled and bowed to Haneuls family members.

" Jimin smiled and bowed to Haneuls family members