1.32

Unfortunately, Haneul fell asleep in Jeno's arms

Unfortunately, Haneul fell asleep in Jeno's arms. As the credits roll on the screen, Lucas reached out to switch the lights on as the others shielded their eyes, Jeno also provided a shade for Haneul so her beauty sleep wont be interrupted.

"you should carry her in your room." Winwin said as Ten tried to cling on him making him sigh in annoyance. When everyone left, Jeno looked at her with same heart eyes before brushing the hair that blocked her face as he leaned down placing a soft kiss on her forhead.

"what am i gonna do with you?" He said as he lifted her up with ease carrying her inside his bedroom. When he reached the bed, he carefully placed her down and tucked her to bed.

He was about to leave when a hand wrapped around his wrist, "please stay." Haneul said with a small, sleepy voice as she looked at him with puppy eyes. Jeno smirked, "so you're awake the whole time and you just wanted me to carry you?" he teased flashing his eye smile at her.

Haneul rolled her eyes and harshly let go his wrist and covering her face with a blanket. "fine!" she said clearly annoyed. Jeno then smiled then lifting his shirt completely taking it off.

He walked away from the bed then headed towards his closet looking for a simple white shirt he can use. Unknown to Haneul, she removed the blanket off her then looked at Jeno's beautiful back, she was starting to stare, her eyes followed his movements not taking her eyes off him nor blinking.

"like what you see?" Jeno said putting on his shirt as he walked towards Haneul who was already a blushing mess, thankfully, the lights was off and he couldn't see her.

"uh...goodnight" Haneul said turning her back on Jeno, after a few seconds, Jeno wrapped his arms around her bringing her closer, when her back hit his chest, he kissed her head before closing his eyes.

Haneul turned around facing Jeno as she stared at him. His nose, his mole, lips and jaw. everything about him is perfect making her fall deeper, she snuggled up on his chest with her head placed on his beating heart, hearing his heartbeat made her feel calm, his arms wrapped around her makes her feel calm and safe.

Haneul wished that they could stay like this forever but, he wasn't hers.

They both laid in bed both of their arms wrapped around each other with her head placed on his chest, and legs tangled together as they slept in peace. 

stream 'play' by queen chungha

15k?!?!? i love you guys 15 thousand times