1.40

Unfortunately, this is the last chapter:((

Of season 1 ofc ;)

"don't worry princess, i'll find a way for you two to meet

"don't worry princess, i'll find a way for you two to meet. okay?" he said in a soft voice as he rub circles on her knuckles, Haneul only nodded in response with her eyes still closed. "now don't be sad, i don't like my baby being sad" he said as he continued to drive.

But little did they know, something terrible is about to happen.

As Jeno drive continued to drive, "Haneul baby-" a truck crashed beside them, specifically on Haneul's side. Jeno felt the world slow down as he saw Haneul hit her head on the window breaking it and the car was thrown on the side of the road like a tin can.

His head was spinning and Haneul wasn't moving anymore, he tried to reach out for her but a screw that inserted on his stomach, deep, making it hard for him to move.

Soon enough, his vision started to get blurry as he didn't gave up on reaching for the love of his life. And then, he saw a multiple feet that walked towards them but Jeno already blacked out before reaching them.

-

A week after the incident

Jeno's eyes opened making the 20 men inside his room panic, "stay down, Jeno. Jaehyun call the doctor." Taeyong said immediately running beside Jeno, his eyes wandered around looking for a specific someone, but he didn't find her.

"w-where is Haneul?"

The room went silent as they tried to avoid his eyes,

"where is Haneul? hyung?" He pleaded looking at Taeyong who looked worried.

"The person on the ambulance said that you're alone in the car when they arrived." Johnny said looking at Chenle and Jisung who started to cry, Jeno couldn't believe his ears, he started to cry as soon as Jaehyun came back with the doctor.

"Jeno, you're already fine, just remember to drink this, and you will be fine." The doctor, Kim Seokjin, said giving him his medicine before bowing at them and leaving the room.

Jeno didn't heard what the doctor said, he felt his world crash down, his heart broke into a million pieces as he cried in Doyoung's arms.

"hyung i love her, i love her so damn much." He sobbed as he continued to cry his eyes out, The other members went out already with Jaemin holding Jisung as the youngest cried and Renjun held Chenle.

"there were no signs of her after the incident, i tried my best to find her but, i couldn't find her." winwin explained rubbing Jeno's back before leaving Doyoung and Jeno inside the room.

-

"we got her boss, now what do we do?"

i feel so bad huhu

see you on season two ;)