1.14

Their jaw dropped at the sight of Haneul on the ground, they run inside the room Jeno was the first one to reach her, putted a finger on her neck trying to find her pulse

Renjun took of a scarf on his jacket and begun to tie it in her stomach where the stab was, Jisung and Chenle untying her hands and feet as Jaemin and Mark guarding.

"Please be alive." Renjun said tying a knot on the scarf, once everyone was done untying her, Jeno lifted her lifeless body and run outside the room with the others following.

Jeno would take a glance at her every second hoping that she would open her eyes, but it was no luck, Jeno ran faster reaching the van with everyone on it ready to leave.

Jeno went inside the van with Haneul on his lap as Taeil with Doyoung went to them with first aid.

"Are you okay?" Doyoung asked the dreamies with worry written in his eyes. Jeno took a deep breath " Help her" he said to the eldest, Taeil nodded as he tried to give her the basics, stopping the blood from coming out.

-

3 days after

Haneul's eyes flew open, she looked around and to her vision, the room was unfamiliar to her, it's not her room.

She tried to get up but a pain in her abdomen stoped her and a hand. She looked up to meet a Bunny looking guy.

"Hello there, are you feeling good now?" Doyoung asked smiling showing his gummy smile helping her carefully lay back down from the bed.

"uh- i- who are you?" Haneul asked laying her small hands on his arms, "I'm Doyoung, now answer my question" He said softly.

"I'm okay, t-thank you f-for saving m-my life." She stuttered holding her head as her head starts spinning.

Doyoung looked at her and quickly reached to get a medicine on the cabinet near her and giving it to her making her drink it and lay her back down.

"Where am i? where's my family? my mum, she's prob-" She was cutted by the door opening revealing Donghyuck with foods in his hands.

"Well hello miss, Welcome to the NCT masion." Donghyuck said with sarcasm in his voice putting the tray of food beside her.

"O-oh" She said looking at Donghyuck. Donghyuck was about to leave with Doyoung who was giving her space to eat when they heard Haneul ask once more.

"Wait, when will i be able to get home?"