The Animatronics

Ryan's POV

My body was full of pure anger, as Flaming hurtled across the closet into the vents. "I came, I saw, I kicked your ass!" She called down to me and Bonnie. Shuffling was heard as the Flaming moved quickly through her escape.

I swore at her under my breath. I slowly became aware of what I was doing. "Fuck you, ya stupid bear!" I yelled, shaking my fists and curling my lips into a hiss.

I walked out of the closet, Bonnie following me. When we reached the dining area, the animatronics were asking me what happened to me, why was I doing this, and when I got to Foxy, his eyes were full of rage.

"You are making Flaming go insane. She doesn't know the real you anymore. She was right to try and leave this wretched place and leave you behind. If she ever comes back, I will not allow you to speak to her, see her, or have her be your friend. If you ever go near her again, I will kill you."

After he finished his speech he lugged off towards Pirate's Cove. He took one last look at the outside world, before going into his home.

The animatronics shook their heads at me with disapproval, as they followed. Freddy got a piece of paper, Bonnie got crayons, and Chica got a thumb tack. Freddy drew a picture and wrote something at the top and the bottom.

They all then got up, and stuck it on the wall, as their heads hung in sorrow. I went over there to inspect the piece of paper.

It was Flaming, she was happy. The words around her said,

We appreciate your company and we always will. You were the best employee that we've ever had at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. We will all miss you greatly.

~Freddy & Friends