Outside of the vents...

Flaming's POV

I slowly crawled out of the vents, wiping damp tears from my eyes. Instead of actually trying to be quiet, I just simply jumped onto the desk, then the floor, causing echoes to travel all throughout the pizzeria. I heard footsteps from behind me, turning from walking into a sprint. The sprinting became louder and louder until it seemed like they were about to run you over.

"You!" The scathing voice yelled at me. "You too!" I scowled back at the stupid pirate, hoping to calm him down or bring him down from the high state he was. His eyes turned from their deadly state to normal as time progressed.

"Sorry laddie!" He apologized quickly. I nodded my head in thanks, and moved into the dark luminous hallway, where several eyes shone in the dark.

"What're ya doin'?" Foxy asked behind me, making me jump. "Looking for Ryan, and trying to stay clear from him as well, can you help me?" The Crimson animatronic laughed a bit, before responding, "You sure were right when you said your relationship was complicated! But, why not help ya, just this once?"

As I was about to chatter back, the slight sound of mumbling came from further down the hallway. Things like,

"Snap out of it!"

Or,

"Please, stop!"

The helpless pleas of Ryan, as he shook him head, as if something was latched on. A low growl escaped Foxy's throat, as he took a step forward, clearly indicating he was trying to protect me. "No, let me do this," I said getting in front of the red robot. "Hey, Ryan!" I called down the hallway, seeing his dark orange eye fade away, and be replaced by the dark black eyes that belonged to Golden Freddy.

This wasn't just a battle with you and Ryan, it was a battle between you and Golden Freddy.

FNaF Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें