The End

(Changing from 2nd person to 3rd person. Don't kill me ;-;)

Flaming kept her distance from Ryan and the animatronics. She wasn't sure how they would react, considering he was quite an ass while being possessed, however as he went from robot to robot, giving his last words, they smiled warmly, as if they had forgiven Ryan for his deeds. Which was what she hoped.
Her eyes lingered on the blue cat as he spoke softly to the metallic chicken, a sparkle in his Amber eyes and compassion spreading across the robot's face.
He got to Foxy, and Flaming recalled how he pledged to never let Ryan speak to Flaming again.
She tensed, ready to pounce at a moments notice.
However, caution was not needed.
Ryan spoke to the animatronic as if they were best buds and Foxy, good Ol' Captain Foxy, smiled down at him speaking to him with kindness
Flaming beamed at her friends and stifled a laugh.
A few moments ago, she was crying over the "loss" of her best friend, now she watched as he and Foxy shared a laugh.
Ryan stood behind Foxy, obviously Flaming's que to go talk to the animatronics.
She walked stiffly, thinking over what to say in her head, but then she remembered that these were her friends, not someone she had to give a grand speech to.
She could be herself.
Freddy was up first.
She looked up at him, at his warm friendly smile, and simply cocked her head to the side.
"Without you" she smirked, "my life would be unBEARable."
Freddy simply stared at her, unaware of her pun, but he smiled and that was all she needed.
Chica was next, "I'm sorry for any FOWL play" Flaming looked down at the ground to keep from laughing, "You're really EGG-straordinary, my friend."
"I'm bEGGing ya' Flaming, please no more egg puns" Chica laughed which made Flaming laugh, and from the end of the line she was sure she heard a snicker from a certain blue cat.
Bonny looked at Flaming, already expecting the her puns.
"I'm sorry if I made you unHOPPY. I didn't mean too."
Bonnie chuckled and she moved on to Foxy, her favorite animatronic.
"Don't ye dare make a fox pun."
She looked smugly at Ryan, "Pirates ARRRRRRRRR cool!"
Foxy rolled his eye, but ended up laughing. He picked Ryan and Flaming up and hugged them tightly.
"I'll sure miss ye guys."
Ryan looked uncomfortable, and Flaming couldn't blame him. Foxy could kill them in a heart beat.
"We'll miss you too, Captain Foxy!", she replied anxious to get away, yet also wanting to stay.
He put them down and whispered, "Come here anytime, free pizza, on me." He glanced at the animatronic bear, "Just don't tell Captain Fazbear."
Flaming smiled, "Thanks Foxy."
"Now get outta here, ya filthy scoundrels!"
He laughed.
Flaming took a part of Ryan's scarf, securing it loosely around her neck, while the other part was around his, and strided across the room towards the exit.
She looked at Ryan's warn out face, and glanced back at Foxy, waving his hook in the air with a goofy smile spread across his metal muzzle.
Flaming laughed, while Ryan pushed open the glass door revealing a bright February sun rise above and cold shiny concrete below.
She turned to Ryan, eyeing him closely and leaned in plopping a kiss on his cheek, now bright red.
"Let's go my little blue hipster" you said smiling greatly at the early morning skies above, "Let's tell the world to eat at the amazing little pizza shop, named Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria."

~The End~