Back in The Vents... Again

Flaming's POV
You sighed, the depressing sound of solitude ringing in your ears.
But maybe, you concluded, solitude was best right now.
Being back in the vents, however, wasn't your idea of fun.
The vents were dark and dreary, everywhere you looked grey, grey, and more grey. With the occasional splatter of an unknown substance.
Mice squeaked as you walked along, your claws making a tip tap sound on the cold metal.
You didn't know where you were going, and for that matter, you didn't care.
Your friend betrayed you. Well you couldn't even say that. He didn't know what he was doing. That stupid golden bear was controlling his thoughts.
Or was he?
You knew for sure you saw Ryan in there somewhere.
But then he said....
You hoped that was Golden Freddy talking and not Ryan. Or at the very least a very terrified Ryan that had no idea what was going on.
It hurt your heart to think that he didn't want to be your partner. Romantic or not, he was still a good friend.
As you walked further through the gloomy tunnels you realized you had absolutely no idea where you were headed.
That didn't bother you that much though.
The vents were the only safe place in the Pizzeria and it gave you a sense of comfort knowing you were all alone.
The only problem?
You had no idea where to go. Sometimes the vents would brach off and you'd go wherever your gut told you to go.
The exit of Freddy Faxbear's Pizzeria, you knew, was exactly the place you wanted to go.
But how? You hadn't spent much time out of the office and even during the daylight you hadn't explored much.
Although not knowing how to escape was a problem, it wasn't the biggest.
The question is...
When you reach the exit, if you ever do, will you decide to take Ryan or leave him here?