Backwards NUR!

Flaming's POV

Fear flowed through your every being.
An ominous, yet quiet,ringing echoed through your ears, reverberating your skull.
Foxy's monstrous figure loomed over you, casting you in an even larger shadow.
You looked at Ryan, still cowering in fear behind Foxy, for a solution to your current situation.
Please come up with something. You thought.
Considering you never were good at inventing plans, especially in dire circumstances like the present.
He on the other hand was a completely different story.
Foxy crossed his arms looking down at you, "Go on Flaming. Hit me with your best shot."
You were about to fire a witty, yet rushed, comeback at Foxy when Ryan interrupted.
"Backwards!" He yelled jumping up and down, "Nur!"
What?
What the fuck did that mean?
You stared at him giving him a wtf face.
He waved his arms around frantically at you, but you had no response.
Backwards....
You walked a few steps backwards, right into the wall, squishing your tail.
"Little coward I see." Foxy spat, his face becoming more sinister by the minute, "Backing away from a fight."
Backwards....
Nur.....
Backwards nur.......
Run.
You understood now. Having pieced it together in your head it made sense.
You nodded in understanding at Ryan and he sighed in relief.
You weren't a complete idiot after all...
But you were a coward.
Running from a fight wasn't exactly heroic....but at the moment a live coward seemed better than a dead hero.
Ryan looked to the right unsubtle.
He mouthed, On three.
One....
You looked Foxy dead in the eye. His arms still crossed, he pretended to yawn, showing the world his daggers he called teeth.
Two....
He's such a dick. You wanted to strangle him. Then you remembered there was no way in hell you were ever going to take him down.
Three.....
You made a mad dash to the right. Ryan at your heels.
"Brilliant plan my friend." You told him.
You looked back at Foxy, whose yellow eyes gleamed with anger and he screeched running after the both of you.
Ryan's eyes widened, "Yup. Took you a while to figure it out though."
You ran faster pulling on Ryan's scarf, hoping you weren't suffocating him.
Oh well.
If he ran fast enough that shouldn't be a problem.
"Oh shut up." You said laughing as the both of you ran into the office, locking the left door behind you.