And Then Came Hell...

I froze, realizing that I could've hurt or even killed Flaming with that lightning bolt. 'You're such a-' Your thoughts were interrupted by a deep and almost demonic growl behind you. "Fine! Kill me, you damn fox!" I yell turning around, but I saw the horrific kitchen again, with Golden Freddy sitting limp on the ground that lay before me.

I tried to flee from the scene, but when I turned around, I was closed in the kitchen once more. "You!" I yelled at the empty suit. "Me? What have I done this time, Mr. Satron?"

I tried to question him about his statement, but thought better of it. "You yellow piece of garbage! You made me look like a fool!" I yelled at him, my claws unsheathed. "Because you are one!" Golden Freddy told me sternly. I leaped forward, but he dodged out of the way, and grabbed my head, making me stare into his dead eyes.

I tried closing mine, but something caused me to be glued to his eyes. The darkest black you have ever seen, followed by a look of sorrow mixed with anger. I felt all this sink into me, it piercing my heart and blood. My adrenalin rushing as darkness flowed through me.

Then, it stopped, all was quiet, and all was still. That was, until I moved.

And then came Hell...