Namjoon nods at Vera's words. He understands clearly that all of this equipment can easily be destroyed. It's expensive and valuable.

He looks at Taehyun. "Do you have any important tasks?"

Taehyun looks up at him. "I have the download of the electronic files for check to the headquarters."

"I have the one in admin for that." Namjoon replies, looking through his own tasks. "Let's go together."

Taehyun nods happily and grabs Namjoon's hand, already pulling him out the ship with him.

But one of them stays behind a bit. The man checks his tasks, but when everyone is out the door, he smirks a little.

Looking up from his list, eyes set on the commander and her little dog. A red gleam passes over his iris, going up to follow them.

"Hey! Vera!"

The commander looks up from her task, smiling at the young man who comes running. "Hey Jimin. Did you do your tasks yet?"

"I have the telescope but I can't figure out how it works... Can you help me?" Jimin asks innocently.

Vera gives him a nod. "I'll help. But couldn't you have asked Yoongi instead?"

"Yoongi went to oxygen." Jimin pouts. I saw you two and decided you could know."

Vera nods again. "Let me help."

"I'm going to continue my tasks." Tsuyu says softly. "Will you join me soon?"

"I will. Go on, Tsuyu." Vera smiles.

As soon as Tsuyu walks away, Vera starts adjusting the scope.

Jimin looks down at her, a drop of saliva drooling down past the corner of his lips.

Vera slowly looks to her side, meeting with Jimin's yellow suit. She hears a click, looking up.

She gasps. "Put your helmet back on! Jimin!"

Her eyes widen, a scream erupting from her throat before her voice dies down.

Jimin sighs of relief, licking his lips. He smirks at the left purple suited body, red flowing outwards.

His fangs glinster, red eyes glowing before he clicks his helmet back on, leaving the room, leaving a bleeding human.

°•●•°

"Are you done?" Namjoon asks, checking on his tasks.

Taehyun nods. "Yep! I just--!"

Both men look up in surprise when they hear a loud scream echo through the place.

Immediately they hear the alarm, both of them rushing to admin where they see everyone else running too.

"What happened?!" Taehyun asks in complete panic.

Tsuyu is shaking in tears, Jimin holding her gently.

"We found... We found Vera. Just her body... She's dead." Jimin answers softly.

Tsuyu sniffles, crying softly in her helmet against Jimin's chest.

"DEAD?!"

"What...?"

"What happened?!"

Jimin shakes his head. "She was laying in a puddle of her own blood. Her helmet was shattered... This wasn't something human... It couldn't have been."

"But what else was it then?" Namjoon asks. "Did you see any pawprints? Possibly a trail of blood?"

Jimin shakes his head again.