24

Lawrence pov

Niall is now 10 months old, he crawls around everywhere he walks a little holding onto mine or camilas hand or even the couch.

He babbles a lot to his toys and the tv, he eats baby food and bananas, he's slowly coming off of milk he usually has a bottle in the morning, evening and night so like 3-4 bottles a day of formula.

"Baby" I say, I go to camila wrapping my arms around her from behind. Niall was in the living room playing, he has some cartoons on and we can hear him babbling away.

"Yeh?" She asked, I kiss her cheek

"Well...do you want to invite our families over?" I ask, she smiles and nods

"Okay!" I say, I go and call them and they said they'll be over in a bit.

Camila and I got showered and dressed, I also got Niall dressed in a pair of Nike sweats, a Nike hoodie and some Nike sneakers.

I play with him for a while as camila cooked, the door knocked I pick Niall up and to answer the door to our families.

"Hey" we all say

"Camila is just cooking" I say, they nod and we go into the living room

I set Niall back down and he crawls to his toys, I smile and they all talk as I watch him.

"Babe" I hear, I look at camila and she smiles

"You okay?" She asked, I smile nodding

"Well dinner won't be long" she said, I nod kissing her and she kisses me back

After a while dinner was done, I placed Niall in his high chair and was feeding him his baby food. I also gave him a little bit of banana as well, when he was done eating I eat my own food.

Under the table I take camilas hand into mine, she smiles at me and I smile back.

We all talk about what's going on until

"Dada" mine and camilas heads shoot too Niall, I get up picking him up and kiss all over his baby food covered face.

"Good boy! Good boy!" I say over and over, I hug him close and tight and look at camila who was smiling wide.

"He said dada!" I say, she smiles and gets up hugging me carefully and rubs his back

He looks at her and reaches for her, I pass her Niall and she kisses his head.

"Ma...mama" he said, she goes wide eyed

"Damn! We make smart kids" I say, she giggles and we all fuss over Niall for the rest of the time our family were here.

I call Harry telling him what happened, I also text the other boys and camila told her friends.

All day until Niall fell asleep we praise him and he kept saying our 'names' over and over, he knew who was who as well.

When camila and I were in bed we were cuddled up talking about Niall, I kiss her and she kisses me back.

"We make the smartest babies" I say, she giggles and nods

"I know" she said, I knew she was tired I smile softly and cuddle her closely

"Let's go to sleep" I say, she nods and hides in the side of my face

"Night" she whispers and kisses my side of my head

"Night baby" I say, I relax and fall asleep