15

Lawrence pov

It's now after school and camz and I were looking around the apartment, our parents were here too they were so excited for us to move out, i did take a little offence to that but I guess they're just happy we're growing up or something. 

Camila walks over to me cuddling into me, I smile wrapping my arm around her

"Do you like it?" I ask, our parents were still looking around and asking the guy some questions, mainly if it's baby proof and stuff.

"Yeh...I do, do you?" She asked, I nod kiss her she kisses me back and we let our lips linger until we get called.

"Yes?" I ask, Sinu smiles

"It's perfect, it's small but not too small it's cozy small, it's safe for a baby, the kitchen is really nice, it's got a balcony, it's open, the bedrooms are just the right size not overly big, but just right big...it's perfect" Sinu said, I giggle.

"Do you want to live here sinu?" I ask, she giggles

"I would love too, but this is for you two, are you going to take it?" She asked, I look at camila who smile.

"Do you want to?" I ask, she smiles

"Do you?" She asked, I giggle

"It's up to you" I say, she bites her lip thinking for a little

"Yeh" she whispers, I smile and nod

"We'll take it" I say, the guy smiles and takes us downstairs, he hands us the keys as we sign some stuff and learn the rules.

"Okay" I say, he smiles when we are done

"Welcome to the building" he said, I smile thanking him and we go back upstairs

"Can we go shopping?" Camila asked, the house had stuff in it but not a lot, it just had the normal kitchen things like an island, fridge, cooker, sink that stuff, the living room had a biggish tv and a couch and a little single sitter couch, then the bedrooms had a bed and a wardrobe as the other had nothing.

"Yeh" I say, she smiles and we look at our parents

"You can take the car" mom said, I smile kissing she cheek Sinu drives mom home as camila and I drive to the store. Our parents gave us a lot of money to spend, We promised not to go over bored because this is technically our starting money for the house.

"Lo, lets get this" Camila said, I giggle smiling

"Baby, lets start on the stuff we need, then we'll see how much we have and then get extras" I say, she walks over wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Someone is becoming responsible" she said, I giggle

"We also have our stuff at home, so we don't want to buy something we already have" I say, she bites her lip.

"I like this look on you, mature" she said, i giggle and we carry on

When we have everything we need I told Camila we could get a few little things, she got a few plants ans other things then we pay. I put it all in the car and drive to our apartment, we put it all were we is meant to be and I smile, it was starting to look a little more home like.

"Remember it water the plants" I say, she giggles nodding she got real ones not fake as I told her to her.

"Okay" she said, I smile and look at her

"Do you want to go get your things now? It's not that late" I say, she bites her lip and nods I smile

"We can go to your house first" I say, she nods and when we get there we get all her clothes and things, She smiles as I put the last bag in the car.

We go to my house and I get my play station and all the games, I then grab my laptop and my switch, I smile.

"I'm ready" I say, she sighed as I only got my gaming stuff

"Lo, you need your clothes and stuff" she said, I sigh and grab all my clothes, I then get my other things that I want.

"Okay" I say, she smiles and we go to the car after saying goodbye and we put all this stuff away

"It really does feel like home" she said, I smile as we were lead on the bed, I cuddle up to her putting my head in the crook of her neck.

"You like it?" I ask talking about the apartment

"Yeh, I love it" she said, I smile pecking her neck

We talk for a while and soon it got late, I start to feel hungry then realise

"We didn't buy any food" I say, camila looks at me and we both groan

"Order?" She asked, I nod and grab my phone when we ordered we go into the living room, she puts a movie on and rests her head on my shoulder.

"We need to go food shopping tomorrow" she said, I nod and we watch some tv and then the food comes, we eat while talking and watching tv, it's nice to have some privacy I mean I do miss my mom a little because she would make sure if things, like I've eaten and done my washing, just stuff like that now I have to do that on my own.

"Hmmm, babe I'm tired, carry me to bed?" She asked, I smile giggling I pick her up and carry her to bed, she was already in some pjs so I lay her down on the bed and tuck her in.

"Night beautiful" I say kissing her cheek, she smiles and kisses me

"Night handsome" she said, I smile and she plays with my hair a little and soon fell asleep, I smile kissing her forehead and wall back to the living room. I throw away our trash and play some video games before I got tired, I put my controller down on the coffee table and turn the tv off, I walk to bed take my clothes off and sleep in my boxers, I cuddle camila and kiss her cheek then fall asleep.