14

Lawrence pov

It's been around a month since we found out Camila is pregnant, she hasn't really gotten any bigger but then again it's only been a month.

I have an after school job now and camila was going to get one but I told her it's okay, I mean in 9 months she would need to leave anyway.

I was coming back home from my job and I see camila is here, I smile walking over to her kissing her she kisses me back.

"How was work?" She asked, i sigh

"So boring" I say, she giggles and I kiss her neck and she giggles

"But now I've got you and everything is great again" I say, she giggles shyly into my shoulder and I kiss her head.

"Come on" I say, she smiles and we go upstairs she lays down and I lay next to her putting my head on her shoulder.

"So I've been thinking..." I say, she looks at me

"Oh god" she said, I giggle rolling my eyes

"I know it may be a little early for this but, should we get a house together? You know for when the baby comes, also we get a little more privacy" I say, she giggles.

"That's the cutest thing...yes I would love to get a house with you" she said, I smile lightly

"Okay" I say, she giggles rubbing my back softly as I hide in her neck

"When would you want to?" I ask her, she looks down at me smiling

"When we get the money" she said, I nod and get up grabbing a shoe box, she looks at me confused until I pull out a shit tone of money.

"How long have you had all that?" She asked, I look at her

"Well, I always out money in here, it was going to be for collage because i told my parents...well mom, I also told my dad but-anyway" I clear my throat she looks at me sadly.

"I told them that I wanted to pay for collage on my own, so they gave me jobs around the house and stuff to help towards it...so yeh, there's a lot of money because i helped like other people as well" I say, she smiles and leans over kissing me I kiss her back.

"That's adorable" she said, I smile lightly

"We can use this" I say, she frowns

"No baby, you just said it's for collage" she said, I nod

"Baby" I say, she looks at me I giggle

"No I mean the baby...I can't go to college and leave you alone to do all the stuff...I'll just get a job, well a better one" I say, she smiles.

"Babe, now I feel bad" she groans, she falls back on the bed and I frown

"Why?" I ask, she sighed

"You has your whole future planned out, you saved for collage for god knows how long, now...I'm pregnant and ruined it all" she said, I crawl up her I lean on my elbows as my hands go on her cheeks.

"You didn't ruin anything okay...and this baby isn't just your fault, in fact it's none of ours because we were safe...maybe it's meant to be" I say, she smiles.

"Why you being so gosh dang cute for! You look so fucking cute!" She said and plays with my hair, I giggle and she smiles.

"Camz, I'm okay with not going to collage, I'll just stay here with you and the collage I wanted to go to anyway is miles away, in fact that's the collage i got accepted too" I say, she goes wide eyed.

"You got accepted" she said, I nod she sighed and I see the guilt on her face

"Hey, I want to be with you...and the baby" I say, she smiles and I kiss her she kisses me back

"Lo..." she said, I nod and kiss her neck

"Yeh?" I ask looking at her

"I Lo-like really can't wait to live with you and have a little family" she said, I smile

"Awh...me too" I say, she giggles and I get up in her lap, I grab my laptop and search for houses

"Babe, lets just get an apartment to start with" she said, I look at her and nod I get off she and sits next to her so she can see.

"Hey, this one isn't far it's also pretty nice and by the school and our parents" Camz said, I nod and click on it so we could see more pictures and read a little more.

"2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, hey rents not too bad" I say, she giggles and I smile

"We can have up to 2 pets!" Camz squealed, I giggle and we read a little more.

"We can go look around after school tomorrow if you like" I say, she smiles nodding

"I'll pick you up after work?" I ask, nods and I kiss her

"Great" I say, she smiles and we talk for the rest of the day and soon Camz when home.

god I love this girl, wait what?