Lawrence pov

I wake up with camilas head on my shoulder, I run a hand down my face and yawn. I roll camila over and get out of bed walking to her bathroom, I use the bathroom and put cold water on my face to wake me up. The bathroom door opens and I smile at camila, she smiles back and goes to the toilet I walk out closing the door.

I put my shorts on leaving my vest off, it keeps getting hotter and hotter. I run my hand through my hair and stretch clicking my back, I feel a hand run down it and look at camila.

"Morning" I say, she giggles

"Morning" she said, I put a hand on her cheek and go to kiss her but the door opens, so I just act like i was wiping something off it.

"Morning you too! Lawrence, here is a clean toothbrush and I could was your clothes for you" Sinu said, I smile taking the toothbrush.

"Uh thank you, you don't need to wash my clothes again Sinu...I'll just go home and get some clean ones" I say, she smiles nodding.

"Breakfast is ready" she said, I smile and we walk down we eat and talk

I brush my teeth and walk to camila who was dressed and ready, I kiss her neck, cheek and then lips and she smiles kissing me back.

"Well that was nice" she said, I giggle and kiss her head

"Ay I'm going to go home" I say, she pouts

"Why?" She asked, I giggle

"I need to shower, get some clean clothes...also I'm going to redo the garage into a gym" I say, she pouts and runs her nails up and down my back.

"I could help" she said, I giggle and nod grabbing my shirt and put it on

"Come on then" I say, she smiles and tells her parents and then we go to my house

I tell my mom and she was okay with it, she doesn't drive or anything and we wasn't using it, so I take camila to my room grabbing my lap top.

"What happened to showering...I could use another one" she said, I look at her smirking I put the laptop down and push her on her back.

"How about I make us need another one" I say, she nods

"Come on then" I say, she giggles and we go shower, when we finished showering she puts her clothes back on and I put some clean shorts on.

"Okay" I mumble, I put the laptop on my lap and lean against the head bored of my bed, camila sits next to me resting her head on my shoulder.

I go on to amazon and buy some stuff, a punching bag, weights, pull up bar you know all that stuff, I also get a few protein power tubs and stuff.

"Next day delivery" I say, camila giggles and I smile and order it

"Now can we have round 3?" She asked, I giggle

"Camz, we just had a shower" I say, she giggles and straddles me, she grinds into me and kisses my neck.

"What has gotten into you? Have you took viagra?" I ask, she giggles shaking her head

"Come on stop, I'm pretty sure you've ran me dry anyway" I say, she giggles and I pick her up off my lap and she lays down.

"Eat me out then" she said, I shrug and nod she giggles smiling and I pull her skirt and underwear off.

"There" I say and tap her thigh