6

Lawrence pov

Camila and I are out we are at the arcade, we played loads of different games, talks a lot and just had fun I would say my competitive side did come out a little.

Camila was playing basketball as I went to the toilet, when I came back I saw a guy next to her they was talking and laughing. I feel my jaw clench and my one hand, I walk over and wrap my arms around camilas waist, she looks back and smiles the guys face dropped and I turn camilas head kissing her she giggles kissing me back.

I grab a basketball and shoot it in the hoop, she smiles and we take turns the guy would still talk to her, he was obviously flirting and it was honestly getting to me.

"You're mine" I whisper in camilas ear, she just smiles and I turn her around she puts her hands on my stomach.

"You're mine" I whisper again and kiss her, she kisses me back running her hands through my hair.

"Let's go get some pizza" I say, she takes my hand saying goodbye to the guy and we walk off, I get us pizza and we talk while eating.

"I'm not yours" Camila said, I look at her

"I'm not" she said, I put my pizza down and get next to her

"Yes you are" I growl lowly and kiss her neck, she giggles as I mark her

"Just because you're giving me a hickey it doesn't change anything" she said, I sigh and look at her she smiles but I'm not happy.

"How do I make you mine then?" I ask, she smiles and puts a hand on my cheek leaning in to kiss me, but before she does.

"You'll figure it out" she mumbled and kisses me

"Just tell me" I say, she smiles and sits in my lap I smile and put my hands on her waist

"It's pretty obvious" she said, I frown and think

"You want to be my girlfriend?" I ask, she just smiles and eats her pizza

"Take me on a date" she said, I sigh and put my head back she frowns

"I hate dates" I say, she giggles

"Why?" She asked, I slip my hand up her shirt a little and rub her skin

"They get so awkward" I say, she laughs and cuddles into my chest

"But it's with me" she said, I nod lightly

"Just...do what we normally do when we go out" she said, I laugh

"It always ends up in sex" I say, she smiles nodding

"Are you complaining about that, I could stop" she said, I open my mouth but close it she nods

"I'll stop" she said, I sigh and she giggles lightly

When we finished our food camila and I was walking home, to her house and I stop outside and she smiles putting her hands on my stomach.

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" I ask, she smiles nodding I peck her lips and she cuddles my chest as I wrap my arms around her, I kiss the top of her head leaving my head resting there.

"Go on" I say, she pecks my lips again and walks in and I walk home

I talk to my mom brother and sister, they keep asking about camila but I avoid the questions, I get showered and in bed. I think about what I'm going to do for our date, I think I might make it fun by going to places I know she loves but then I think I might end it with a nice meal, so we can talk more about ourselves and get to know each other better.

____________________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this one!

Please vote
Comment
And follow me for more stories!

Tell me what you want to see happen in this story!