16

Lawrence pov

It's now mid day and I'm hungry we haven't eaten yet today, I go to camila who was watching tv and stand behind the couch, I lean down wrapping my arms around her shoulder and kissing her cheek.

"We need to go get some food" I say, she sighed but stands up, we were already ready for the day so we just put our shoes on and I grab the keys.

I lock the door as we had everything and go to the car, I open camilas side of the door and then get in myself.

When we get to the store Camila grabs a cart and we start to do our shop.

"Eggs" Camila said, I grab them putting them in the cart

"Bread" she said, I do that this is how it goes

When we have all the stuff we need I grab the stuff i want

I grab peanut butter, jelly and Nutella

As camila was grabbing a few extra I was looking at the candy, I had a few in my hand as camila comes she was pushing the trolly with one hand as the other wraps around my waist pulling me.

"But I want candy" I say, she looks at my hand

"And that's not enough?" She asked still pulling me, it was a lot but I shook my head

"That's all you're getting" she said, I sigh but nod

We pay and I grab all the bags, we put them in the car and I drive us home. When all the food was away I start to cook is something for dinner, camila was in the living room watering her plants and then she sits on the couch watching tv again.

When the food was done and on the plates I put the food down and get camila and I a drink, I place that down and look to see camila still watching her Netflix show.

"Baby, foods ready" I say, she paused it and gets up she smiles and I pull a chair out for her, she smiles even more and I push her in.

"I think we should of moved in together a long time ago" she said, I giggle and sit down and we eat talking.

When we were done I wash up and join camila on the couch watching Netflix, she told me the basics like who is who and what's happened and stuff so it made a little sense.

We stayed up later than we planned since school was tomorrow, camila groans as I tell her and I giggle I pick her up and carry her.

"Go to sleep" I say, she smiles as I get in next to her, she cuddles me

"Make me tired" she said, I frown confused then she cups my area

"Oh...okay" I say, she smiles and gets on top of me making me raise an eyebrow

She leans down kissing me as she kisses me back, after a while of making out and grinding I lean over into a draw and grab a condom, camila giggles and grabs it putting it back in the draw.

"I'm already pregnant" she said, I giggle and nod

I push in and she moans, it was soft and slow with a lot of passion, it definitely tired it out since she was asleep right after her orgasm, I smile pulling out when I finished.

I lay next to her sleeping body and wrap my arms around her, I fall asleep as well