Fahad grabbed his collar and repeatedly punch him in his stomach. There was blood flowing from his mouth but Fahad had no intention to stop.

" She is mine, all mine. How dare you to have your eyes on my girl. I will freaking kill you ", Fahad said angrily punching him.

" You want to kill yourself right. Don't worry I will be the one who will kill you", He continued.

Fahad punched on his face making the blood flowing through his nose.

"Please stop...please. I don't know that she is your wife. I won't ever come near her ", Saad said in a pleading tone.

" You should have thought it before coming near my girl ", Fahad said punching him in his stomach.

" Men like you don't know how to respect women. They are not your possession that you can order her whenever you want. They have their own life and they have every right to make their decision. You can't force your decision on any girl. What do you think women are? " Fahad said bending down and pulling his hair in a tight grip.

"Women aren't your slave that you can order here around. You are working in my company, right? I will make sure that you are fired. Before coming near any girl, remember that you also have a sister in your home. If someone disrespects your sister, you will come and show your fake manliness. In the same way, every girl is also someone's daughter, sister, or wife. Do you think that being a woman is a weakness? No, women are the strongest. They bear everything just because of this stupid society. This society and men like you are the reason why girls are not getting the freedom they deserve ", Fahad continued.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I listen to Fahad's words. My chest swelled in pride.

" I am sorry ", Saad said joining both hands in a pleading way.

" Why you are asking for my forgiveness? You know I have my eyes on you during the whole party. I also had listened to your conversation with my wife. And my wife was right. If you had run away at that time, you wouldn't have to face the consequences that you will suffer now. I am proud to say that she is my wife and she knows how to handle a jerk like you. My Isha is the strongest woman I have ever seen. I trust my wife that she will never do anything wrong. Do you think you will threaten my wife and I will let go of you", Fahad said grabbing his collar.

He pushed Saad to the two men who were holding the gun.

" You know what to do with him," Fahad said with a smirk.

The guards nodded and take Saad with him. Fahad took a deep breath as he sat on the driving seat. He put on the seat belt and his hands went to the steering wheel.

"Fahad ", I mumbled.

" Isha, I am in no mood to talk. Can we talk when we reach home ", He said and took a deep breath.

" I am sorry ", I mumbled in a low voice.

He took a heavy sigh and stare right into my eyes.

" It wasn't your fault. We will talk when we will reach home ", He said and started driving the car. I was fidgeting with my fingers as I was very nervous.

There was an awkward tension during the whole car ride.

As soon as we reached our cottage house, I removed my heels and went to the room. Fahad was following me from behind.

I look at him as he was leaning towards me.
He was coming towards me until my back touches the wall. He pulled me by the waist as he captured my lips into a passionate kiss. He bites my lower lips with the passion in his eyes. My hands were wandering around his chest. He pulled away leaving me breathless. He put his forehead head on mine.

" I don't why you have not worn your ring and I don't want to know it. But make sure to wear it every day from now onwards. And I am not angry with you ", He said caressing my cheeks.

" I want you ", His deep husky voice reverberates in my ears.

" I'm all yours ", I said closing my eyes. He pressed his lips on mine as I closed my eyes in pleasure.

" You are mine, only mine ", He said as he attacked my necks leaving marks.

He undid my blouse as his lips were pressed down my cleavage. I closed my eyes in pleasure.

And thus how the couple spends their night in each other arms proving their love and passion for each other.

**************

Authors note :

Assalamu alaikum readers,

How was the chapter?
There are only 5 chapters left including the epilogue. Are you all excited?

Please vote and comment.

Love y'all