𑁍 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𑁍

━━─┈ ⠀ཾ༵ ✉︎ 〝 

hello!! it has been quite some time, hasn't it? 

I know all I have done is made announcements on my older stories instead of adding a new chapter. I am happy to inform you that this is the last announcement you will be receiving, and this is a very important one. I am putting this announcement on all of my older works, even the ones that I had finished years ago. 

however, I will not be continuing the unfinished stories. I have made that statement many times and yet I still get asked if I will continue. the answer is no, I apologize but I no longer have the motivation for these stories. But I am moving on to something that I hope you will be excited about. I am coming back to Wattpad full time, I constantly get notified of comments, votes, etc because I never removed the app. I have always been here, sort of lurking, but I have truly missed this app and the community that comes with it. I have made so many friends here, some of which I am still friends with to this day. 

This app had opened such a big door for me. I realized this is the job I want. I want to be an author. I want to write and publish my own stories someday and this place was the perfect start. I started five years ago on this app when I was thirteen, of course now I'm eighteen and becoming an adult, whoo... But now looking back on these stories, I see them as cringy and overall not the greatest. I mean people still read them and I won't remove them, even though I find them embarrassing. I was a kid, I didn't plan the stories out and I just went with what I felt. But after getting more experience with writing on different platforms, I am confident that I have gotten so much better. 

The big announcement is: I'm coming back to Wattpad full time. by that I mean, I am going to be pre-writing and planning out fifteen (and more) stories. These next two months I will be constantly writing and getting things ready for this big change. The stories will be set in fandoms like Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter, DC Comics, and also my own original stories that I have been developing for almost three years now but I have kept them rather hush. This will become my job, writing for everyone on this app. 

However, a job means payment. I know this app offers a paid writers program but I would have to fill out an application and send it in, sadly, it is not guaranteed that my story will be chosen for the program. So I have chosen two alternatives for me to potentially get paid, it is a choice, you don't have to pay me but the support would mean the absolute world to me. I will be starting a Kofi here in perhaps a week and by the end of this month or November, I will have my Patreon set up. 

I chose these two options because they are completely different. Kofi is where you can send simply one time donations to help me reach goals or just overall help me out. Patreon is a monthly subscription where you would pay x amount of money once a month for your chosen tier. But there is a third option, you don't have to pay me or anything and continue to read for free. 

However, I will have an upload schedule. Every week, I will post one chapter for each book.

On Kofi, all I ask is a single donation of $4. There is no subscription or anything so you would only be charged $4. 

However, on Patreon ( there is a decent amount of info, please bear with me ) 

I will have only two tiers. 

Tier #1: The price for the first tier will simply be $1 or $2 a month. With this tier, you would be getting two chapters a week (you would be getting the next chapter a week before anyone else). This goes for ANY of the news stories that I will have coming out. 

Tier #2: The price for the second tier is $5 a month. I know it's higher than the first by a decent amount but the reason for that is, this is the final and big tier. Like I said previously, all the new books will be pre-written, which means.. those stories will already be finished. $5 a month will get you any book, finished. It will basically be like Netflix but with books (and cheaper, if I'm not mistaken). 

Using either Kofi or Patreon to support me would be such a big help and would literally mean the world. As I said, I'm eighteen and heading out into the terrifying world of adulthood. I will be moving soon, like majorly... several hundred miles from my current home to go to college to pursue my writing career. this year is basically my year to get my crap together, get money saved up for things like rent, food, college, etc. Big things are happening and I am very very scared. 

I opened my first bank account last Monday! I am adulting! Please be proud of me. 

But these things won't be set up right away. Kofi might be set up within a week or two from now to start the support donations but Patreon won't be set up until a month or two from now. I need time to get everything pre-written and planned out, it will truly take a good bit of time for all of this but I am eager. All I ask is that you are patient with me, I do have a new story out but there are only about three chapters currently published, if you enjoy star wars then go check it out! I also have a rant and ramble book, basically, spam where I just talk about whatever I want. Go get to know me. 

I apologize that this is a long announcement but it's a lot and I am super excited about all of this. It is almost making me oddly anxious. I suffer from major anxiety so I am just screaming a little on the inside. Sometimes you just have to bandaid it and take those big steps in life even if it is hard for you. I need to do this so I am working and actually doing something to further my progress in life. 

I feel the need to talk about other things really quickly explaining why I left Wattpad for a while and why I am back now. So I am going to put a trigger warning for this next paragraph, you can skip if you would like. (WARNING: MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION & A BRIEF MENTION OF SUICIDE) 

So by the warning, I'm sure that is sort of self-explanatory. I suffer from anxiety and depression. It was very minor, to begin with when I started high school but over time it just got worse. At first, it was just anxiety. I lost motivation to write full books for the longest time because of these things. For those who suffer from it, you know things are difficult. The end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020 had been the hardest for me. I left school during my senior year, moving completely online after things got majorly worse. I had an incident with bullies and it just wasn't good. I started cyber school and actually it worked so much better for me than what being at school was. I got better grades like As and Bs. I graduated class of 2020 at the beginning of last summer and it will forever be my biggest accomplishment. I didn't think I would've made it this far. I wasn't in a good place at all. I had lost over twenty pounds and started losing hair. But now, almost a year later, I have never felt happier. Sure, I have moments where I just want to lay in bed the entire day and stay within the comfort of my room but I am so so much better than what I had been. I am excited to start this next step in life. My story isn't over.

Okay but sad stuff is over now. 

I hope you all are excited for this next step as much as I am. I will set up a linktree soon when everything is ready and put it in my bio. On the linktree, you will be able to find my social media platforms like twitter and instagram to reach out to me. Things, as well as information for Kofi and Patreon, will also be accessible through linktree. 

Thank you all for enjoying these first few stories and supporting me. You all are the reason I want to be an author. I know that sounds cheesy but it's true. I saw a post on my conversations board a few days ago saying, "Hey, thank you for writing. your stories help me sleep when I can't and they are so good. But, a little tip, next time you should put a warning in the story description: PURE TALENT." It genuinely made me tear up because knowing people like my writing and what I create truly means everything to me. Seeing comments on my stories that show nothing but love mean more than you all will ever know. So sincerely, thank you for your love and support. I hope you continue to read my newly released stories and enjoy them just as much. 

From now on, I will be posting announcements on my conversation board and no longer will be making new chapters on these stories to hold announcements. 

I love all of you so much <3 

- kenlee faith