34: Don't Do This

"I know it's been so long" Matthew Harrison said as he walked toward me and pulled
me into a hug. We pulled out of the hug and I came back to reality. I slapped Matthew across the face causing Emma to burst out laughing.
"Where have you been?!" I yelled, "you abandoned me and Emma." I kept slapping his chest out of anger. He grabbed my hands and held them tightly.
"And I'm sorry for that. If I didn't leave I would be putting you and Emma in danger" he explained.
"That's the worse excuse ever" I said.
"And I'm not saying that you have to believe it" he stated before letting go of my hands.
"It's good to see you Matt" I said smiling.
"Great! Such a lovely reunion!" Emma said clapping with a smile.
"Shut up" me and Matt said at the same time causing Nat and Emma to laugh. Matt must be in his 30s or 40s. He's much older than Emma. Emma is in her 20s.
"Also we have a friend of mine and Emma's coming in. Her name is Kassidy. She's Agent Coulson's daughter" Nat said as the elevator opened again. A girl maybe the same age as Emma walked out. She had brown hair with blue tips. She smiled kindly as she walked down the small set of steps before stopping beside Nat.
"I'm Kassidy. You must be Jade" She said.
"That's me" I said.
"It's great to meet you. I've heard a lot about you" she said crossing her arms over her chest.
"Cool" I said rolling my eyes.
"We need to talk" she said to Nat and Emma as they walked back to the elevator leaving me with Matthew. I turned towards him and raised my eyebrow at him.
"Where have you been?" I asked.
"New Jersey. I hid there after I found out Hydra was looking for me. They haven't found me so when I saw Emma my first thought was you" he explained, "you've grown a lot."
"The last time you saw me I was a little kid" I said.
"Did you get the new suit?" He asked.
"Yes I did. I really liked it" I said.
"I'm glad. It took a big risk getting it there. I guessed that you were probably 18 or 19 so I made it your size" he said.
"They got my birthdate wrong on my file. They think I'm 16! I'm 18" I said.
"Emma told me to say: Captain Raven" he said making me groan. Emma ran back into the room startling me and Matt.
"Adam, Steve and Loki are here" Emma said breathlessly, "suit up." I ran and put on my new suit. I slid the katana blades into the X form on my back and out my mask on. I walked back out of the room to see Matt wearing combat pants and a black t-shirt with combat boots. Kassidy was wearing a navy blue catsuit with her hair pulled back. Emma was wearing a black catsuit just like Nat's. Lucy stood beside Matt wearing black leggings and a sweatshirt. The other Avengers were probably already fighting. I teleported to the floor where I saw Steve in my mind. I stood in front of the blue eyed soldier. His normal Captain America suit was dark blue. His face was emotionless.
"You don't have to do this" I said as the heroes behind him battled. He didn't seem to pay attention to what was behind him. Only the thing in front of him. Me. I saw his jaw clench before he threw his shield at me. It hit me in the chest making me fall over. I had the wind knocked out of me. I heard a loud yell as I looked up to see Emma. She had kicked Steve in the face. Steve stared at her in anger before grabbing her by the throat and holding her against the wall. She gasped for breath as her face turned red. I picked up Steve's shield from the floor and threw it at him making him let go of Emma. Emma fell to the floor coughing. She got up and ran towards Adam. Steve glared at me as he walked towards me.
"Come on Mr Liberty! Fight me!" I yelled before running down the hallway with him behind me. He tackled me to the floor and pinned me down. I wrapped my legs around his waist before rolling so I was now on top of him. I grabbed Steve's shield and held it over his head.
"I'm s-sorry" I said but before I could hit him he punched me in the stomach making me fall over. I grabbed ahold of him and teleported us onto the roof of the tower. The rain poured down. I took my katanas from the X shape and twirled them. Steve ran at me and I swung my blades. He dodged each swing. I managed to cut his forearm making blood drip from the cut. He hissed in pain before his anger grew. He ran forward kicking me in the stomach. I had to do one thing. I teleported behind him and ran toward him. I jumped and successfully punched him when he turned around. He held his jaw in pain as his face turned red from the anger. I made copies of myself to confuse him. I dropped my katanas and ran at him. I jumped onto his shoulders and tightened my thighs around his neck. He threw me off of his shoulders and I landed on the ground with a thud! He took a knife from his pocket and ran over ready to stab me. I jumped out of the way and then jumped on his back wrapping my legs around his waist. He went down backwards causing me to fall while still on his back. I grabbed the arm that was holding the knife.
"Drop it!" I hissed as I bent his arm slowly. He groaned in pain as I used my leg to hold down his other arm, "DROP IT!" I popped his arm from the socket from my pressure causing him to yell and drop the knife. I crawled away from him and he grabbed my foot with my hand inches away from a pipe that I could hit him with. My fingers barely grazing it. I felt a pain in my calf causing me to look back to see the knife in my calf. I yelled out in pain and then grabbed the pipe before yanking the knife out. I threw the knife as far as I could. Steve tried to stand but I didn't give him a chance. I limped out and hit him hard with the pipe causing him to fall over. He groaned before looking up his eyes were back to normal.
"J-Jade?" He asked but I quickly kicked him in the face knocking him out. I collapsed on the ground from the blood loss in my leg. My hand flew up to my ear piece.
"M-Matt? E-Emma? A-anyone?" I asked.
"I'm here" said a small voice making me turn to see Lucy with Matt behind her.
"JADE!" Matt yelled running over. Thor walked over and picked up Steve throwing him over his shoulder. Matt slowly picked me up bridal style as I could taste blood in the corner of my mouth.
"JADE!" I heard Emma and Matt yell before everything went black.

The character Kassidy was made by captaina5290 . Also the person who I picture being Matthew would be Bradley Cooper. So that's who Matthew would be. I hope you guys liked this chapter!~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️