46: Not Again

Jade's P.O.V

I had my hands wrapped around Steve's torso as we rode through the forest. We were taking down Hydra once and for all. It's been a few weeks since I realized everything was real and not a joke. I've been either with Steve and Lucy a lot. I've also been with Emma, Thea, and Arianna a lot.
I unwrapped my hands and stood up on the back of the motorcycle. Steve looked over his shoulder at me, "be careful."
"No promises" I said before jumping off the motorcycle punching a Hydra agent in the face knocking him to the ground. Emma ran past me using her dark magic and her assassin skills to take down the agents with ease. Arianna ran beside Thea and the two of them mixed their powers together taking out two or more agents. Tony flew above shooting at agents.
"Get to base!" I yelled in my ear piece as I sent a sharp shard of ice through a man's chest killing him instantly.
"You may have ice powers but man that was hot!" Johnny said in the ear piece.
"You have a girlfriend, idiot" I said jumping onto an agent's shoulders and tightened my thighs around his neck.
"I know" Johnny said. You could basically hear the smirk in his voice.
"You are so stupid" I said shaking my head as Johnny took out an agent that was about to shoot me.
"What were you saying?" Johnny asked with a smirk.
"Shut up" I said stabbing an ice shard into the other agent's chest where I sat on his shoulders. The agent collapsed and I jumped off. I landed on the ground and flipped my head back so my hair was out of my face. I stood next to Johnny and looked around for any more agents to fight, "they're a bunch of chickens."
Johnny chuckled and smiled at me, "yes, yes they are."
"Come on!" I said pulling him behind a tree as bullets were fired at us. His face inches apart from mine, "not a word."
"Understood" Johnny said nodding to me. I ran out from behind the tree sending small shards of ice into the shooters necks killing them, "I love your powers."
"Shut up" I said as I ran forward and jumped onto a moving Hydra vehicle. The agents turned to face me with worry and fear on their faces causing me to smirk, "hello boys."
Seconds later all of those agents were off the vehicle and I was driving. I turned a sharp corner running into a few agents with a smile. I jumped off the car allowing it to drive straight into a bunker.
"Oops" I said before taking a gun from my pocket and shooting at several agents with a small smile on my face. Once I was out of bullets I dropped the gun and threw a snowball at an agent causing him to whip around glaring at me.
"Come get me!" I yelled as he charged forward before I sent him flying into a tree and then a shard of ice after him. I looked around for any more agents. The sound of the Hulk roaring made a smile creep across my lips. Natasha and Clint drove toward me and stopped their vehicle getting out. I nodded to them before running toward where my dad and Uncle fought a few agents. Yes my dad was on our side now.
"DAD!" I yelled throwing him his dagger and he caught it taking on a few agents with ease. Once he was done he looked at me and smiled.
"Thank you, Darling" He said as Thor knocked an agent off his feet with his hammer.
"Rogers and Stark are already inside the Base. Along with Emma and Wanda" Thor informed me.
"Good" I said as soldier marched toward us, "look they're lining up."
"Their excited" my dad said as the three of us got into a fighting position. The soldiers ran at us but they were no use against us. We're Asgardian, remember? Well I'm half Asgardian and half human. My dad is half Frost Giant and half Asgardian. So doesn't that make me Half Asgardian, Half Human, and Half Frost Giant?
Me and dad made copies of ourselves distracting the soldiers before Uncle Thor slammed down his hammer causing them all to fall to the ground with a thud! I crossed my arms over my chest looking at the now unconscious soldiers. I touched my ear piece with a smile, "bring her in, Matt."
Matthew drove the vehicle toward us helping Lucy out of the truck. She was wearing her new suit that me, Emma, and Natasha had made for her. It looked great on her to be honest. Lucy saw two agents coming our way and sent them flying through the air allowing the Hulk to smash them in midair. My father smirked as Lucy let out a small giggle. She was fascinated by the Hulk. I smiled at Lucy and messed up her hair, "let's go, kiddo!"
"Yay!" Lucy said as me, Matt, Lucy, Uncle Thor, and my dad rushed toward to the base ready to help Steve, Tony, Emma, and Wanda. We passed Ben who was fighting against several soldiers with ease. The bullets bounced right off of his rock body. Me and Lucy combined out telekinesis together sending several soldiers flying making me smile even more. Dad sent his blades flying at several soldiers. Matthew shot them with his favorite gun. Uncle Thor hit them with his hammer.
We ran into the base and took down more soldiers. Johnny walked in after us and ran beside me. The two of us combined our powers sending many agents to the ground in a lot of pain. Sue and Reed ran one way with Matthew and Uncle Thor. Me, Johnny, Lucy and my dad ran the other way. I knew Kassidy was here somewhere using her powers against some soldiers. She's probably near Emma and Wanda. I saw Steve having some trouble so I ran over taking out the agents he was fighting with.
"Hey Soldier" I said smiling at Steve.
"Hey Raven" he said giving me a small hug and kissed my lips softly making me smile a little bit.
"Now... Go kick some Hydra butt" I said with a smirk.
"Yes ma'am!" Steve said before running off with a smile. I watched him run off to go kick some butt. I loved that Sweet Captain. He made me feel like a whole different person. He knew I was different. Like a black rose in the middle of yellow daffodils.
"Let's go" I said motioning toward the other door. We ran down the hallway and fought some more soldiers. We ran back outside and continued to fight. I saw that there was too many soldiers. I knew what I had to do.
"EVERYBODY DUCK!" I yelled before sending shards of ice everywhere taking out all of the agents with ease. When the dust settled I looked at the agents on the ground with a small smile before letting out a sigh if relief.
"J-Jade?" a shaky voice asked. I whipped around to see Lucy. With an ice shard in her stomach.
"NO!" I yelled rushing toward her. I quickly caught her before she fell to the ground. I couldn't help but cry. I moved hair from her face quickly, "no no no no!"
"J-Jade" Lucy said again leaning her head back, "it h-hurts."
"I know it does. Just stay awake, Lu. You're gonna be okay. I promise" I said slowly pulling the shard from her stomach. I could have Johnny seal the wound with his fire but I doubt it would work.
"Jade?" Lucy asked with tears in her eyes.
"Yeah?" I asked holding her small body close to me.
"Can you sing me a song?" She asked.
"Sure. What song?" I asked drying my tears.
"The lullaby from The Little Mermaid" she said with a small smile. I nodded in response before thinking of the lyrics.