11: Hello

"Wake up!" Natasha said opening the curtains letting light into the room. I threw my pillow at her making her turn back towards me with a glare.
"Sorry" I said.
"Get up, Jade. Today you are training with me" she said.
"I thought Steve was" I said.
"Well let's just say I locked him in his bedroom so I could get to you first" she said with a big smile.
"What are you teaching me?" I asked.
"A mix of stuff" she said.
"Sounds fun. Just don't be like Steve" I said.
"Hurry up and get dressed before he breaks his door down" she said running out of the room with a big smile. I got out of bed and walked over to the closet. I grabbed a navy blue muscle shirt, a white sports bra, and black yoga pants. I tied my hair into a bun and walked out of the room while putting on my sneakers.
"NAT OPEN THIS DOOR!" Steve yelled from inside his bedroom. Nat stood there with her back against the door with a smirk.
"Let's go" Nat said smiling as I ran over and grabbed a poptart. She quickly unlocked Steve's door and we both bolted to the elevator. Just as the doors were about to close Steve ran out into the living room. I waved my poptart at him as the doors closed. We arrived in the training area, me and Nat walked out of the elevator and into a exercise room.
"Okay first: run the treadmill for 10 minuets" she said as I walked over to the treadmill and turned it on. I started to jog at first and then Nat pushed the plus button to increase speed and the treadmill started to go faster. I ate my poptart as I ran with a smile. I like training with Nat. After I finished running she couldn't help but smile.
"50 push ups" she said and I got down on the floor and started to do push ups.
"47"
"48"
"49"
"50" she said and I got up, "you're so much like your mother."
"Thank you" I said.
"Alright now-"
"JADE! NAT!" We heard someone yell making me and Nat look over to see Steve walking down the hallway with a grumpy face.
"Run!" Nat said and we both scattered out the other doors. I ran to the elevator and pushed the button for my floor. The doors were about closed just as Steve entered the other hallway and looked at the elevator. Once the doors opened again, I rushed out and ran to my bedroom.
"Lock the door JARIVS. Don't let Steve in" I said as I heard the door lock.
"Of course, Jade" JARVIS said as I grabbed Thor's sweatshirt, my undergarments, and a pair of sweatpants. I ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I took off my clothes and dropped them onto the tiled floor. I turned on the shower and stepped inside. The warm water trickled down my pale skin making goosebumps go up my spine. After I took a shower and changed into my other clothes, I stepped out of the shower and laid down on my bed. It was really comfy. I started to feeling hungry after awhile so I decided to get up and go to the kitchen. I got out the Oreos and peanut butter. Alison told me it was good. The elevator opened and a not so happy Steve entered.
"Peanut Butter?" I asked offering him the jar. He gave me this look that basically said a lot of not so nice things, "I didn't have a say in Natasha training me. But I like her as a trainer."
"What's the difference between me and her?" He asked.
"You lied to me. She was actually friends with my mother, so why would she lie?" I said as I gave him the jar of peanut butter and I took the Oreos with me towards my room.
"Jade, we still have training!" Steve said.
"Too bad" I said shutting the door with my foot and locked it. I turned around and dropped the Oreos onto the ground, "hello. Uh I wasn't expecting guest."
"I would've called ahead but it's difficult sneaking into a place like this" Victor said taking off his mask.
"Is everything okay?" I asked.
"Alison was taken" he said as my heart skipped a beat.
"Who took her?" I asked. He opened his mouth to answer but he didn't get to answer when the sound of an explosion echoed through the tower.

Uh oh! Who do you think took Alison?! Put your guess in the comments!~Kenlee Faith❤️❤️