43: Punishment

Third Person P.O.V

The sound of heavy boots slapping the ground echoed through the long hallway. Jade kicked violently at the Hydra Agent who had ahold of her. She let out loud screams so she could be heard by other agents. She tried to bite the one agent and succeeded in bitting his hand. He was now at the medic bay. Now Jade was practically being pulled down the hallway by two agents. She wanted to go back to the tower. She wanted to be safe with Steve, Lucy, and Winter.
She was actually scared about what Hydra would do to her. The one agent opened a door and they both pushed Jade in shutting the door behind her. The click of the door told Jade that it was locked. All her anger and fear bubbled up inside of her. She let out a loud terrifying scream that gave everyone in the base goosebumps. She was the daughter of Loki and she would make them pay for putting her into a cell.
The sound of water dripping from a loose faucet echoed through the room. The walls were made of stone and the floors were concrete. A small dirty bed laid against the left wall of the room. A smaller room was in the right corner probably for a bathroom or to give Jade some privacy. Hydra didn't even bother to give Jade a window. Jade hugged herself gently and sat down on the bed making it scream under her weight.
Jade thought of ways to escape the dreaded cell. She kicked the wall serval times in anger. She wanted to leave. She wanted to go and get back to the tower. An idea clicked into her head. She could teleport. A smile curved up onto her lips. She tried to teleport but she couldn't. The walls must be made of the same materiel from the tower. Jade cursed under her breath before slamming her fist against the wall. Not the smartest idea in the world. She screamed in pain. It was her injured hand that she hit the wall with.
The crimson red liquid leaked down her knuckles. She hissed slightly before rushing into the small bathroom and running cold water over the wound.

Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady
Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady

Mama, come here
Approach, appear
Daddy, I'm alone
'Cause this house don't feel like home

If you love me, don't let go
Whoa, if you love me, don't let go

Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady
Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady

Steve sat on his bed staring at the side where Jade use to sleep next to him. He didn't know where she was. But he had a feeling that Hydra had taken her. He would do anything to get her back. He looked at the bottle of alcohol in his hand. He knew he couldn't get drunk due to the serum in his body. Winter ran into the room with a toy in his mouth. He jumped onto the bed and nudged Steve's hand with his nose.
Steve looked at Winter and scratched the dogs head before taking the toy out from his mouth and throwing it out into the hallway. He wished Jade was beside him but he had no idea where she was. Winter ran back into the room with the toy and placed it at Steve's feet waiting for him to throw it again. Winter must've thought that Steve liked throwing the ball.
Emma sat in the training room by herself. She sat in the middle of the room trying to see if she could use her dark magic to find out where Jade was. She tried to hide all of her emotions when she was told that Jade was missing. Matthew had kept to himself and stayed in his room. Thea had been trying to figure out where a Jade could've gone while Arianna was planning to melt off the face of whoever took Jade. She would melt the person's face in a heart beat.
Johnny had been upset as well. He missed Jade a lot. He missed everything about her. Her hugs. Her sarcasm. Her blue eyes that made Johnny's heart melt. Yet he liked Jade's cousin, Ella. Ella was also upset with her cousin's sudden disappearance. She would help find her cousin secretly. Johnny had no idea that Ella was The Red Rose. She had managed to keep it hidden from him. She would hunt down whoever took her cousin and she would make them pay for even touching her.
Loki paced around in his cell nervously. When he was delivered the news of his daughter being taken he was mad and upset at the same time. He needed to punch something. Jade was so much like her father in many ways. They both saw themselves as monsters. Loki still loved his daughter no matter what. She was his baby girl. Thor was also upset about his niece being taken away. He was so mad that there was a big thunderstorm later that night.
Tony sat in the lab with Bruce looking through any security cameras near that area where Steve, Lucy, and Jade were. So far they didn't find anything just yet. Tony ran his hand through his dark hair and continued to look through cameras. He didn't want anything bad to happen to Jade. He owed her for taking care of his daughter. The one he didn't know about. The one who was dead. He didn't want to lose Jade too. He couldn't handle that. Even though he didn't talk to Jade as much. He wished he did. He noticed how much Steve cared about her. Steve was Tony's friend.
Lucy walked into the bedroom where Steve sat trying to drink his sorrows away. Lucy raised her eyebrow at her only father figure in her life. She walked over took the bottle of alcohol from his hand and set it on the bedside table. She climbed up onto the bed and sat next to Steve. She wrapped her small arms around his neck and gave him a small hug. Steve pulled Lucy close and hugged her back. He kissed the top of her head that was full of blonde curls. Lucy looked up into Steve's blue eyes and gave him a small, sad smile.
"Everything will be fine" Lucy said, "I promise. We'll find mom- I mean Jade and we'll fix everything. The Avengers always find a way to fix problems."
"I hope you're right, Lucy" Steve said holding the small 7 year old close to him. Lucy's words echoed through Steve's mind. The Avengers always find a way to fix problems. Was she right? Could the Avengers fix this problem? 

Mother, I know
That you're tired of being alone
Dad, I know you're trying
To fight when you feel like flying

But if you love me, don't let go
Whoa, if you love me, don't let go

Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady
Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady

Jade sat on her bed with a bandage wrapped around her injured hand. She missed Steve and Lucy. She missed Winter waking her up in the morning. She missed Steve's warm, sweet hugs. His sweet, quick kisses he gave her before she fell asleep. The long, loving kisses he gave her in the morning.
Fresh, warm, salty tears rolled down Jade's pale cheeks. She missed everything that Steve did. The long walks through Central Park. Their lunches at the diner. The long warm hugs that he gave when she was upset. She missed Alison so much. She even missed her father. She missed Thor, Tony, Bruce, Sue, Reed, and Ben. She even missed Johnny's tries to flirt with her. She missed her cousin. She missed Emma and Matthew. She wanted to go home.

Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady

Such an emotional chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Predict what you think will happen in the comments!~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️