17: Attack

I turned on the water in the shower and stepped inside under the warm water. It felt so good against my cold skin. The warm water trickled down my body as I listened to music. The shower got steamy from the warm water and it fogged up the shower door.

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise
Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised
Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it
Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it

I'm headed straight for the castle
They wanna make me their queen
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean
I'm headed straight for the castle
They've got the kingdom locked up
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut

Straight for the castle

Oh, all of these minutes passing, sick of feeling used
If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised
Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it
Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it

I'm headed straight for the castle
They wanna make me their queen
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean
I'm headed straight for the castle
They've got the kingdom locked up
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut

Straight for the castle

There's no use crying about it

I'm headed straight for the castle
They wanna make me their queen
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean
I'm headed straight for the castle
They've got the kingdom locked up
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut

Straight for the castle
They wanna make me their queen
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean
I'm headed straight for the castle
They've got the kingdom locked up
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut

Straight for the castle

The sound of the shower and music drained out whatever what was happening outside of the bathroom door. Alison was probably training with Clint. Steve was probably training as well. Emma probably following my Uncle around secretly. Thea is probably practicing her powers in the training room as well. Arianna is probably helping herself to a bowl of ice cream and hiding from the Avengers and Fantastic Four. She's probably sitting in my room eating ice cream. She's very quiet. I turned off the water and opened the shower door. I felt for my towel but couldn't find it anywhere. I heard a certain Torch laughing outside of the bathroom door. I looked around for any other towels but none were there. I'M GONNA KILL HIM! I opened the door slowly and poked my head out.
"Give me a towel" I said staring at the blonde.
"Come and get it" he said throwing the towels close to the bed. I stared at him and raised an eyebrow at him.
"If you give me a towel, I'll kiss you" I said smiling as his eyes widened with a smirk appearing on his face.
"Nope" he said.
"Close your eyes" I said.
"Nah! I'm good" he said, I closed the door and grabbed the bathroom rug and wrapped it around my bare body. I rushed out of the bathroom and smiled at Johnny as I grabbed the towels.
"I'm smarter than I look" I said smiling as I walked back into the bathroom before realizing he took my clothes too. I wrapped I towel around me this time and walked back out taking the clothes from Johnny's hands. Moments later I walked out of the bathroom fully clothed. Johnny sat on my bed tossing a ball of fire into the air.
"Can I help you?" I asked as I brushed out my raven black hair.
"Actually, yes" he said standing tall.
"Well, what did you want?" I asked walking over to the dresser taking out a pair of socks. I felt his arms wrap around my waist.
"Just to see you" he whispered into my ear.
"What will it take to get you to leave me alone?" I asked smiling as I took his hands off of my waist.
"A kiss. And not just a small one. I'm talking a stop until you need breath kind of kiss" he said smiling I quickly elbowed him in the ribs and his arms quickly unwrapped around my waist, "you have a nice voice by the way."
"What?" I asked.
"I heard you singing in the shower" he said.
"That's really i-" I never got to finish my sentence because there was an explosion cutting me off. Me and Johnny were pushed back by the explosion. Johnny grabbed ahold of me and held me tight as I created a shield of ice around us. The ice shield shattered once we hit the wall. My breathing was heavy as I looked at the wreckage of what once was my bedroom. We crawled out of the room and down the hall. We stood up and ran to the elevator. The doors closed but then the cable that held the elevator... Snapped. The elevator started going down fast. I tried to use my telekinesis to stop it from moving. I slowed it down just a little bit. Finally it stopped and I quickly froze the elevator so it stayed where it was. It so cold that you could see mine and Johnny's breath.
"Jade"
"Johnny"
"I really like you" he said smiling.
"Not the time" I said trying to send messages to the Avengers from my mind.
"Actually it is the time. We could either live or die and at least I'm dying next to you" he said.
"That was... Sweet" I said staring at him as the elevator creaked and screamed.
"Jade please at least give me a chance" He said.
"You're 23 and I'm 16" I said.
"Love doesn't have an age" he said as I slowly walked over to him.
"I can't believe I'm agreeing!" I said as the elevator moved a bit making me scream and I hugged Johnny for comfort.
"Everything will be okay. We're gonna get out of here together" he said as the elevator moved again this time it started to fall. Fast. The elevator stopped with a jerk making me and Johnny look through the vent on the ceiling to see Tony in his suit holding onto the cable. Me and Johnny got the doors opened and Steve stood there ready with his shield. I jumped first and Steve caught me quickly. Johnny jumped out next and stood next to me. My breathing was heavy.
"Alison is trapped upstairs" Tony said after he dropped the elevator. Without thinking I teleported myself to where my suit and weapons were. Soon I was wearing my black cat suit and my mask. My two katana blades forming an X on my back. I teleported to where Alison was. Emma was already there fighting off two Hydra agents. Arianna was comforting Alison. I looked ahead to see Thea fighting a agent as well. I ran at full force at the agent that was about to slam his fist onto Emma's head. I jumped and kicked him in the chest with both feet making him fall to the ground in pain.
"Thanks" Emma said breathlessly.
"You're welcome" I said smirking under my mask as more agents came our way.
"Let's do this" Arianna said.
"Are you sure? SHIELD could figure out who you are?" I asked.
"I rather help" she said as the four of us charged at the agents. Emma and Thea mixed their dark magic together taking out two agents with ease. I took the katanas from my back and ran at two agents. I ran to the wall and jumped running against the wall before cutting the two agents sending them to the floor. I twirled the swords in my hands before heading towards a certain boy named Adam as he ran down the hallway with Alison in his grasp. Time to end this. I ran towards him with me swords ready. A large force pushed me back making me fall to the ground and my swords falling with a clinking sound.
"You're not the only one with powers" Adam said with a sneer.
"Let go of Alison and we can finish this... Once and for all" I said standing up as he held a knife to Alison's neck.
"This could have all been avoided if you would've worked for Hydra" he said.
"You're right" I said, "but I'm on the good side." I charged at him and formed an ice spear in my hand, "ALISON DUCK!" Alison quickly ducked and broke away from Adam running towards Emma who looked like she could kill Adam. I dropped the spear making Adam look at me with confusion. I jumped and kicked him in the chest with both feet before flipping backward before I fell to the ground. I watched as Adam fell down the broken elevator. I got up and watched as he plummeted down the elevator shaft. He deserved it. I looked back to see Alison running towards me. She wrapped her arms around me. I looked ahead to see agents rushing towards us.
"Girls" I said.
"Huntress is ready to play!" Emma yelled but she growled once she saw that one agent had pink hair, "you first!"
"Shadow?" I asked as Thea cracked her fingers and her neck.
"Let's do this" Thea said.
"Prodigy?" I asked.
"I'm so ready!" Arianna said lighting her hands on fire. Alison smiled at us before running to get the Avengers.
"NOW!" I yelled and we all charged. Emma ducked a punch from Pinkie and quickly punched him in the stomach before letting darkness consume him. She laughed happily as he collapsed to the floor. Thea charged and had one of my katanas. She jumped up with the help of Emma. Thea drove the blade into an agent. Arianna ducked several punches and fought back by burning the agent's hands or necks. I made ice creep up the floor and froze two agents in their place with the a terrified look forever on their face. Thea smashed the frozen agents into tiny pieces with a smile. Emma kicked and punched multiple agents. She was more skilled than all of us. Soon Natasha arrived and flipped through the air fighting alongside Emma and the rest of us. Uncle Thor used his hammer to smash into serval agents. Clint shot arrows at the enemy. Tony blasted serval of them into the wall. Sue set some flying in separate ways. Reed trapped them as Ben clobbered them. Johnny did the same as Arianna. Cap threw his shield toward me and I caught it in a swift movement and slammed it into a Hydra agent. I threw the shield back to Cap and he caught it quickly. Bruce kept Alison company trying not to turn into the hulk. Soon we were all surrounded by the unconscious or dead bodies of Hydra agents. All of our breathing was heavy. Arianna put out her flame and looked around.
"Prodigy?" Natasha asked with shock.
"Sorry I didn't say anything" Arianna said.
"Just we need to take you to SHIELD to get everything to be okay" Clint said calmly.
"Okay" Arianna whispered. Emma was breathing heavily.
"Are you okay, Lady Emma?" Uncle Thor asked placing a hand on Emma's shoulder.
"I'm fine it's just every time I use my powers it wears me out" she said with a small smile as Tony landed next to Cap.
"We need to get somewhere safe" Cap said. REALLY?!
"I know exactly where to go" I said smiling causing everyone to look at me questioning.