37: Hate

"Hello jerk" I said with a smirk as I sat down in front of Adam who had his hands cuffed and he looked tired. I put my feet up on the table and crossed my arms over my chest and stared at Adam.
"Comment est Alison ?" (How is Alison?) he asked with a smirk almost making me punch him right then and there.
"Vous êtes chanceux, que vous n'êtes pas déjà mort" (you're lucky you're not dead already) I responded in French. He seemed shocked that I knew French.
"Je ne savais pas que vous saviez Français" (I never knew you knew French) he said smiling.
"There's a lot of things you don't know about me" I said, "but however, I know a lot about you." He raised his eyebrow at me, "your half French. Your sister's name is Sophia Daniella. You're an Uncle! A niece I'm guessing. Her name is Georgie Daniella?"
"How do you know that?" He asked surprised.
"I have this thing called telepathy" I said as if it were obvious, "and your niece is 5 years old. She'll be 6 this coming May!" His nose holes flared and he clenched his jaw. So I continued to speak.
"Your sister is pregnant, right? A baby boy?" I asked as sweat rolled down his forehead making me smile, "she's due in what? June?" He leaned forward on the table before harshly whispering.
"You don't know... Anything!" He hissed.
"I know that you wet the bed at 13" I said and his eyes widened, "oops! Was that a secret?!"
"You little-"
"I also know that you puked when you talked to your crush for the first time" I said.
"Stop reading my thoughts!" He yelled.
"Then tell me what Hydra has planned or I'll spill the best secret ever" I said as I found a secret that I could use against him.
He stayed silent.
"You-"
"Hydra has been creating an army!" He yelled before I could spill the secret.
"Lies" I said.
He stayed silent.
"You have a crush on The Huntress!" I yelled before running out of the room and shut the door as he yelled out in anger. I turned my head to see Emma with a shocked expression on her face. She turned her head towards me before yelling.
"EWWW!" She yelled speed walking down the hallway away from the interrogation room. I bursted out in fits of laughter. I was literally on the floor from laughing so hard because of Adam's little secret. When I was done laughing I looked up to see Johnny standing above me.
"Hey" I said before I got up off the floor and brushed myself off.
"Hey" he mumbled.
"Are you literally still mad?" I asked in disbelief.
"Kind of" he said.
"Johnny that was a few weeks ago! Get over it! It's not the end of the world! Don't think about the past because it distracts from what's happening now" I said pushing past him and walking toward the elevator. I pushed the button and walked into the elevator. I looked back at Johnny, he had a solemn look on his face as the elevator doors closed and the elevator began to go down. I let out a sigh before putting on a small smile for my super soldier who looks like a Dorito. I walked out of the elevator and the doors shut behind me.
"Steve?" I called walking into the kitchen and grabbing the thing of Oreos.
"Hello Jade" said a voice that made me stop in my tracks.
"Hello Doom" I said turning to face my old friend who had Lucy in his grasp. She wiggled to get free but it was no use. I set the Oreos down on the table and got ready for the biggest lecture ever.

You guys are probably wondering what the picture is for. Well I have started writing a new story called The Red Rose. It isn't published yet but I'll give you guys a little sneak peak and the description of the story. I'm nice like that😊

Description: Ella Wilson may seem like a normal girl when it comes to working at the library and being shy. But when she meets Steve Rogers at the library she can't help but feel kind of attached to him. Yet she doesn't know who he really is. And he doesn't know who she really is. But when The Red Rose and Captain America meet and some conflicts begin, will Ella's secret reach the surface or will it sink below and no one will ever know that she is... The Red Rose.

Sneak Peak: "Your late" she said simply before walking away with my gaze following her, "again."
"I know and I apologize for my stupidity" I said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear as I saw someone in the corner of my eye staring at me.
"You've apologized a lot lately" she said checking out a book for a child.
"I know" I said as I felt the stranger's gaze still on me.
"Since you were late... I'm leaving early. Business isn't that crazy today so you'll be fine closing up shop" she said and I nodded.
"Of course. Do you need any coffee before you go?" I asked.
"Ella, it's 10:50am. I already made myself a cup" she said.
"Of course" I said before she put on her coat and walked out the door without a single goodbye. I ran my hand through my hair before walking behind the desk. I opened the desk and took out the book I was reading. I opened the book and began to read. I enjoyed reading. It calmed me.
I should tell you about myself. My name is Ella Wilson. I'm 26 years old. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm 5,4. Sadly, I am very short compared to Laura. I've lived in New York for about 16 years like I said earlier. During the day I'm a quiet and reserved person. But at night I'm much different. They called me The Red Rose. I've kept everything hidden from SHIELD and other places.

So I'll be posting the first chapter of The Red arose in about 3 or 4 days. I'm excited for this story cause I'm thinking about mixing Jade in with it somehow and have her be related to Ella. I don't know. If you guys have any suggestions for The Red Rose or The Enemy don't be afraid to tell me. I love looking at your ideas and using them in my stories!~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️