21: Cruel

Trying to cheer me up, me and Johnny decided to go to Tony's basketball court. I took a basketball and threw it. SWOOSH! I raised my eyebrow at Johnny challenging him to show his moves. I tossed the basketball to him and he walked over to where I was standing. He threw it and it missed. I laughed and picked up the ball.
"Let's turn this into a competition" Johnny said.
"You really what to try to beat me at my game?" I asked.
"I can try" he said raising an eyebrow at me.
"The loser gives the winner $10!" I said as Johnny ran at me trying to block me. I bounced the ball through his legs and I ran around him taking the ball and throwing it through the net.
"That was cruel" he said staring at me with a smile.
"I'm sorry" I said with a pouty face.
"Rematch!" He demanded, "I will beat you at this."
"No you won't" I said laughing.
Moments later me and Johnny were pushing each other trying to get the ball into the hoop. I pushed Johnny and I made it into the hoop. Johnny got up and pushed me to the ground pinning me to the gym floor.
"EXCUSE ME!" yelled a voice making Johnny climb off of me. There stood Mr Liberty in the doorway. Jealous? It's weird. I'm 16. I really need to get out of here. I got up and put the basketball back.
"Cap" I said walking past him and down the hallway. I looked to see off anyone was following me. I need to get out of here. I ran down the hallway as fast as I could. I decided to do something only Nat, Clint, Emma, Thea, and Arianna would understand. I grabbed my katanas once I got to my bedroom and stuffed weapons into a bag with my suit and a few more clothes. I grabbed a can of spray paint and wrote: f4g7km9
I grabbed my bag and broke the window. JARIVS sounded an alarm but I jumped out of the broken window and teleported to the street. I took off running down the street as fast as I could. I teleported again to the place where I once called home. The house stood in front of me. I stared at it with a smile. I walked up the stairs. I remember everything. There was a new car in the driveway. I knocked on the door rapidly. The door opened and I stared back at the one person I've always wanted to see. She looked exactly like I remembered. I went to hug her but she disappeared into thin air. Once again it was a fake. I slowly walked into the house thinking of the one person who could create a fake. I took my katana from my bag and set the bag near the stairs.
"Jade" someone whispered making me turn around.
"Jade" someone whispered again and I turned around at the noise. The house changed slowly. The happiness fading as a scene played out in front of me.

"RUN JADE!" my mother yelled as someone tried to break down the door. She helped the smaller me out of the window, "run as far as you can and don't turn back. Be brave and be kind." the younger me nodded to her before hugging her. The door was broken down and younger me took off running out the window. I turned to see Clint and Nat with there guns pointed at my mother.
"Alice" Nat said lowering her gun.
"I didn't give Hydra that much information" my mom said as Clint accidentally shot a vase making my mother scream.

"You're mother is still alive" said a voice as the scene faded. I turned to see Loki standing there. He walked towards me and went to comfort me but I grabbed his arm and pushed him away.
"Stay away from me" I hissed staring at him.
"At least let me talk" he said as I pointed my katana at his throat.
"Give me one good reason to listen to your crap" I said.
"I'm your father" he said simply.
"Not. Good. Enough" I said fuming with anger. He caused me to kill Alison!
"It's a shame. Alison was such a sweet girl" he said as footsteps made me turn to see Alison with a smile across her face. I walked towards her and went to hug her but she faded away. Tears formed in my eyes and I snapped my head towards Loki.
"I'm tired of these games!" I said.
"The games have just begun" he said as I shoved the katana into the wooden floor and walked toward him.
"If I could. I would kill you right now" I said.
"Why can't you?" He asked. I stared at him with anger. Tears formed into my eyes and I tears rolled down my pale cheeks. I fell to my knees and let the tears fall. All my life I've been broken. Lied to ever since I was little. I wiped my tears from my cheeks and stared up at Loki in anger and sadness.
"Go back to being the person you knew you can be. The enemy. That's all you'll ever be. Just like me" he said picking up my katana and handing it to me, "do you think the Avengers would accept a enemy into their team. Just because they had a change of heart?" He was right. My dad was right. I wasn't a hero. But I could try to be one. 
"You're right" I mumbled, "I may not be a hero... But I can try to be one."
"You're choosing the wrong side to be on" Loki said.
"I may be your daughter but you have no power over my decisions" I said standing up.
"You think you belong with them?" He asked and I nodded, "they are the ones who took you away from me."
"What?" I asked staring at him.
"Thor told them about your existence and Hydra found out. They were the cause of your torture" he said as I dropped the katana. Could it be true? I don't like being lied too. But it all seemed to make sense. He held out his slender hand toward me, "take my hand, Jade. Family deserves to be with family."
I stared at his hand for awhile before slowly placing my hand in his. I feel like I made a deal with the devil. The two of us teleported away to wherever he's been hiding for the past days. Was I doing the right thing? Or the wrong?

What do you guys think will happen? Do you think Jade made the right decision by taking Loki's hand? Do you think she'll go back to being the enemy? Or will she chose to be a hero? Put your predictions in the comments~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️