8: Trying To Get Away

I looked over seeing that he was asleep. I let out a sigh of relief before standing up. A pain shot up through my leg but I tried to ignore it. I limped to the door and wrapped a blanket around me. I opened the door quietly and stepped out on the porch. He probably knew it was a smart idea to choose some place in the middle of no where. Snow covered the ground like a blanket. I stepped off the porch and started trudging through the white snow. I turned to see that my leg was bleeding and it was leaking out onto the snow. Great. I continued forward. Soon I couldn't see the cabin anymore. My leg hurt so bad. I continued to go forward and soon my leg gave out and I fell into the cold snow. I had to keep going. Cap didn't have an injury so it was easy for him to run through the snow. I wrapped my blanket tighter around me and shivered into it. I should be immune to this stuff since my powers. I couldn't use my powers. I didn't have much energy. I helped myself to stand and lean against a tree. Blood pooled in the snow.
"JADE!" I heard someone yell. I tried to run but I tripped and fell into the snow. I tried to crawl away.
"You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Cap said trying to help me stand.
"Don't touch me!" I started moving around trying to get away from him.
"Jade stop! I need to stop the bleeding" he said picking me up.
"No! I rather die than be near you! Let me go!" I screamed as he carried me back to the cabin.
"Jade stop! I'm trying to help you" he said opening the door.
"I don't want you to help me!" I said.
"Jade I'm so close of just knocking you out with my shield again" he threatened.
"Go ahead" I said trying to walk back to the door. But I fell onto the floor with a loud THUMP!
"Jade. Please calm down. I'm trying to help" he said as he picked me up and laid me near the fire. He took the shirt that was wrapped around my wound, "your stitches are coming loose."
"Where did you get stitches?" I asked.
"There was a first aid kit here" he said opening a box. After several painful minutes of redoing the stitches and many screams later, the bleeding had stopped and I had a proper bandage wrapped around my wound.
"Why did you run?" He asked closing the box.
"I wanted to get away. I can't go back to SHIELD. They'll kill me. Put me in a cell. They'll see how weak I really am!" I said now crying.
"Jade, I promise they won't kill you. They won't put you in a cell" He said.
"Don't try and make me feel better, Steve!" I said drying my tears.
"Get some rest. I'll see if I can contact anybody from here. I saw a phone down in the basement" he said getting up.
"You want your shirt back?" I asked.
"It's covered in blood" he said walking down to the basement. I stared at the ceiling. So much for escaping. Maybe I could try again. He fixed the stitches. I got up and used the wall for support. Soon I was near the door. I twisted the door knob and stepped out onto the porch.
"Jade" Steve said opening the door, "what are you doing?"
"What does it look like?" I asked stepping off the porch.
"Jade, get back in the house" he said.
"Can't make me" I said trudging through the snow.
"You wanna bet" he said.
"Nope" I said using a tree for support.
"Don't make me come and get you" he said as I kept going, "alright. Don't blame me. Blame yourself." I felt arms wrap around me and I was thrown over his shoulder.
"I wonder when we will ever get along" I said as we walked back into the cabin.
"Maybe if you stop trying to run away" he said putting me near the fire again.
"Whatever" I said crossing my arms.
"The phone works. I called in some reinforcement" he said.
"Great. I better get use to not being in a cell" I said.
"Jade, they won't put you in a cell" he said.
"Yes they will Cap! You don't understand!" I yelled as tears rolled down my cheeks.
"I will make sure they don't" he said.
"No matter how hard you try. Do you really think they'll listen to you?" I asked he opened his mouth to say something but there was a noise outside. Steve went over to the window quietly and looked out.
"Hydra?" I asked in a whisper.
"No... It's Thor" he said as I remembered something. I looked down at my wrist to see my taser bracelet.
"Cap? Can you help me up?" I asked and he walked over. He started to help me up. My taser came alive and I shocked him right on the neck. He yelled out in pain. I grabbed the first aid kit, which was a metal box, and I smacked it onto his head. I limped towards the door and opened it to see The God of Thunder himself.
"Hey Thor" I said smiling as he looked over to see Steve laying on the floor, "he's just napping."
"I'm here to take you and Sir Rogers back to SHIELD" Thor said in a deep voice.
"Not over my dead body" I said kicking him in the gut and surprisingly he bent down. My leg started to feel better as I jumped over Thor and out the door. As I ran I felt no pain. Adrenaline rush I guess. I felt my energy slowly come back. I could teleport out of here. An arrow whizzed past my head making look over to see Hawkeye aka Clint Barton ready to shoot. I ducked when he shot another arrow at me. I looked up as Iron Man flew above ready to shoot me. Then a certain Hot Head decided to show up.
"Hey sweetheart" Johnny said with a smirk, "you know I'm single."
"You're not my type!" I said jumping onto his shoulders and bringing him down to the ground, "plus, fire and ice don't mix." I got up and ran at full speed trying to get away from the group of super freaks. I got punched by something invisible.
"Hey Sue" I said wiping blood from my lip.
"Jade" she said becoming visible. I kicked her leg making her yell. I started running again looking around to make sure I wasn't going to run into Pebbles. And just as if on cue I ran into something large.
"Hey Pebbles" I said smiling.
"Raven" he said in a grumpy voice.
"I don't have time for this!" I groaned as something wrapped around my stomach. Rubber.
"This is not my day" I said as Reed tightened his hold on me. Iron Man landed in front of us.
"Finally" Tony breathed out as his mask came off showing his smirk.
"Shut up, Metal head" I growled trying to get away from Reed.
"Feisty. I think it" Johnny said crossing his arms over his chest, which I shall add: looks very muscular. Tony came over and placed handcuffs on my small hands.
"This cuffs prevent you from using your powers" Tony said as Steve and Thor walked over. Steve had a cut on his forehead from the metal box and a dark mark on his neck where I shocked him.
"What happened to you?" Natasha asked.
"It's called a taser" I said with a smirk as a jet slowly landed near us. Steve gave me a not so happy look. If looks could kill I'd be dead.
"Let's go" Tony said grabbing my arm and pulled me into the jet. I sat across from Thor who looked at me as if he knew me. He was thinking. I used my telepathy to listen to his thoughts.
Is it her? It can't be.
I looked over at Steve who would always give me a glare every 5 seconds.
Finally we caught her. I didn't like lying but at least we caught her.
Of course. I looked over to see Johnny eyeing me up and down.
Look at her. Isn't she the definition of "mine and mine only"
I rolled my eyes and laid back with my eyes closed just wanting this is be all over.

Hey guys! Who do you think Jade's dad is? Put your guess in the comments!~Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️