37

Emily, JJ, and Penelope knock on Sandy's hotel room door while Spencer, Derek, and Dave walk into Aaron's house like they own it.

Sandy answers the door with her hair in a towel and her makeup done looking at the three women in confusion. JJ holds up a bottle of wine in each hands while Emily pushes past her with shopping bags and Penelope holds a few dress bags.

"Uh, hi" she greets as they step into her hotel room and JJ starts pouring the wine into glasses she finds in the kitchenette and chirps "Hi back!"

Back at Aaron's he rushes down the steps gun in hand before spotting his teammates and sighing in a mix of relief and anger. "Seriously, that key was for emergencies" he scolds Spencer who holds his hands up in defense and says "It wasn't me" which makes Aaron turn to Dave.

"Girl Genius is back...I classify this as an emergency" he defends making Derek laugh as Aaron rolls his eyes and heads upstairs to fetch Jack from his hiding place.

Meanwhile, Sandy shakes her hair out of the towel as JJ hands her a glass of wine and Emily starts pulling lingerie from the shopping bags. "Whoa there" Sandy nearly chokes on her wine as she holds out a hand to Emily asking "What is this" and she defends "Umm...a precaution." The girls giggle amongst themselves as Sandy asks "A precaution for what exactly" and Emily responds "In case Hotch loves the dress so much he wants to see what's underneath."

Oh my God.

She pulls leather cuffs from another bag along with a leather-tip whip and a satin blindfold making Sandy exclaim "Emily" in absolute shock but Emily seems completely unphased. "Oh come on. Who are you trying to lie to" she looks at her friend with a raised eyebrow and Sandy just blushes as Penelope eyes the whip curiously whispering "You two are into some...kinky stuff."

Emily and Sandy exchange a knowing glance preferring not to go down that road. Penelope's eyes narrow as Emily and Sandy just try distracting the girls with wine and a sexy playlist. "I always knew there was something more than just friendship going on with you two" Penelope comments and JJ does a literal spit take.

"Wait what" she chokes out as Sandy just grabs the lacy black lingerie off the bed and blushes fiercely before Emily gives her ass a light smack with a wink. Sandy sneaks into the bathroom as JJ and Penelope try and drag whatever they can out of Emily.

"Here try this on" Emily throws one of the dress bags at Sandy in the bathroom and Sandy unzips it revealing an olive dress that looks like it was attacked by a scissor-wielding kindergartner. "Uh no" Sandy throws it back out of the bathroom as she gets started blow drying her hair and styling it to look as effortless as possible.

"How about this one" JJ offers timidly and Sandy unzips the bag cautiously before laying eyes on a beautiful black blazer dressand she takes it with a wide grin. "This one...I like" Sandy dotes as she finishes up with her hair and slides the dress on, buckling the belt snugly around her waist.