13

You have been summoned to Alessandra's bar tonight at 7pm.

-LM

Hotch's POV

What are we doing here? 

The arrest warrant came, and here I am with my team dressed up like we're going to a gala and Alessandra is nowhere in sight. 

The doors open and Alessandra steps inside wearing a black velvet dress that clings to her body in all the right places and it's slit all the way up to her thigh. 

She's exquisite

She's exquisite. 

Her hair comes down her shoulders in blonde waves that fall so perfectly I can't tell if they're natural or if they took hours to get just right. She's wearing a deep red lipstick, lighter than the one she wore our first night at the bar and she practically shines through the dim lighting of the bar. 

Emily approaches her as Rossi eyes me in amusement and I hear footsteps coming from where the stage is located at the front of the bar before I spot Lorenzo followed by a crowd of people.

 He approaches our table and places a hand on the back of my chair before offering me his own to shake and saying "I appreciate you coming, Agent Hotchner" before nodding to the rest of my team around our table and going to Alessandra with open arms. 

"My darling" he sings and I feel my stomach churn; is she not disgusted by his constant advancements? 

Does it not annoy her how this man has created an entire fantasy of their would-be lives together in his mind? 

He returns to our table with Alessandra and explains "I just wanted to go out with a bang" before focusing only on Alessandra and me explaining "I've reserved the best table for the three of us." Alessandra exchanges a glance with me as Lorenzo watches us expectantly and I stand reluctantly while a voice in the back of my head tells me to just arrest him now and go home. 

We make our way to the table and I move past Lorenzo to pull Alessandra's seat out for her "Thank you, Aaron" she whispers as Lorenzo eyes me curiously and I just clear my throat as I take my seat beside her. 

A girl takes our drink orders and Lorenzo watches the lively crowd around us with a proud gleam in his eyes. "Sandy, my love" Lorenzo begins and I have to control myself in order to not roll my eyes as the girl returns with our drinks and Alessandra sips her martini "Grace us with a song, won't you" he asks and I look to him in confusion "She's got the voice of an angel."

 Alessandra's eyes widen at the request and her cheeks turn a light shade of pink as she puts down her glass and shakes her head, but Lorenzo insists as he waves down the DJ. The music slows and Alessandra's cheeks burn bright red now as she takes a strong gulp of her martini and adjusts her dress before standing to head up to the stage. 

My curiosity peaks. 

I didn't know she could sing.

 A dim, but flattering light shines over Alessandra as she heads up to the microphone and chuckles "I honestly have no idea what I'm doing up here, but here goes nothing" and Emily cheers from their table as Spencer claps loudly followed by the rest of the crowd. Alessandra turns to the DJ and whispers something that we can't hear making him nod before she takes the microphone in her hands and looks to our table "This ones for you, Enzo" she points with a slight glare in his direction.