12

WARNING: Vulgar language interrogation. Arabietti gets a bit explicit with Sandy as things start to heat up.

I wake up on Aaron's chest with the sun just barely rising outside the frosted hotel windows. He stirs just a bit as I gently climb out of bed, but he just turns over and I sneak back through the open door that connects both our rooms. Purposely leaving it open, I drop my clothes, leaving a trail for Aaron's imagination to run wild, before getting into the shower to prepare for today.

 I take my time letting the warm water run over me as I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner while lathering body wash all over me. The smell of eucalyptus and lime fills my senses as I giggle at the thought of smelling the same as Aaron and how that'll go over with the team. As I step out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel, I hum to myself before going into my bag and getting my outfit  ready for today. 

Any movement today and Arabietti's mine

He'll have to move today. 

Christiana called him again yesterday demanding her money. 

I shake my hair out of the towel as I take the hair milk from my bag and run it through before brushing it out and leaving it to air dry into its natural waves.

 Aaron's footsteps approach before he appears behind me in the mirror and a blush rises to my cheeks and I apply a thin coat of gloss to my lips and wink at him. "You know we've got a bit of time before the banks open" he whispers as he plants kisses on my neck and gently moves my hair out of the way. 

He's fully dressed. 

As am I. 

"Didn't get enough last night" I flirt and he shakes his head muttering "Never."

#

"He's on the move" the police chief bangs on the glass and everyone hurries to get a move on and I feel the adrenaline start pumping. "Alessandra, you and Emily with me" orders Aaron before sending Rossi with Morgan and JJ with Spencer, but by the time he's done I'm already out of the precinct. 

I start the SUV hearing the police chief give us the location of the bank and everyone climbs into their cars as we speed off. "Remember to keep calm" Aaron warns and I silently thank him as I loosen my grip on the steering wheel and Emily takes a deep breath while checking her gun before holstering it safely. I glance at her in the rearview mirror and we lock eyes for a moment before she gives me a small encouraging smile and I take a deep breath trying to focus on the road ahead of me.

 A clear head. 

I need a clear head. 

The patrol cars surround the entrance to the bank and we park behind them as a second wall preventing any escape. Aaron, Emily, and I stand ahead of the officers joined by Rossi and Morgan while JJ and Spencer flank us.