4

Plzzzz don't get impatient with me! This chapter features some tension between Sandy and Hotch ;D

I throw open my closet doors in glee that the doctor's cleared me to drive and wear heels as my first month at home ends. 

Emily texts me to confirm us having lunch today and I look around my closet with my fingers on my chin wondering what I'll wear today. 

Wear something sexy ;D -Emily 

I read the message and giggle as I take my favorite yellow suit off the hanger and look over it in approval. 

Something sexy Emily said. 

I go into the drawers in my closet and find my favorite black lace bodysuit to wear underneath. I'm also meeting Strauss before my lunch with Emily so I have to look both professional and sexy. "Perfect" I coo as I lay the outfit on my bed with my black glossy heels on the floor beside it.

 "Perfect" I coo as I lay the outfit on my bed with my black glossy heels on the floor beside it

0.0 I think we know what...or should i say WHO this outfits for

# # # # #

"Erin Strauss' office, please" I tell the girl on the 3rd floor and she asks "Do you have an appointment" but I tell her "I'm an old friend. Alessandra Reid" so she nods and offers me a seat before disappearing. 

After a minute or two, the girl reappears with Erin on her tail and she smiles wide as she sees me. I stand to greet her and she holds me at arm's length "My goodness, Sandra. If this is how you dress to come see me I'd hate to be whatever poor sucker you're dating" I laugh at the compliment and she pulls me in for a hug. "What on earth are you doing in the country" she asks and I explain "I'm on medical leave for a few months" making her eyes crease in concern but I assure her I'm fine. 

"So I was wondering if I could ask you for a favor" I mention and she nods "Anything, dear" so I explain "Lionel Arabietti" and her eyebrows rise. "He was my last case and he got away somehow" I explain but she's still confused "Italian Mafia" she asks and I tell her "I think he may have come here, to New York" which makes her understand at last. She nods and whispers "I'll see what I can find out" so I thank her and she asks "Are you going to stop by and see your brother" so I nod with a smirk "Him and a few others" making her throw her head back in laughter as she lives vicariously through me. "Well, I won't keep you" she pulls me in for another hug and I hug her before heading back to the elevator and heading up to the 6th floor. 

The doors open in front of me after a few seconds and I walk through the glass doors into the bullpen where Emily can't even try to hide her excitement. 

Morgan's eyes nearly pop out of his head as Rossi chokes on the coffee he's sipping and Spencer sighs with his head in his hands. JJ silently applauds me from where she's sitting on Emily's desk and I head over to them.

 "You got my text" Emily snickers as JJ asks "Is this for him" gesturing to all of me and Emily nods with an eyebrow wiggle. "I don't know what you're talking about. I always dress like this" I joke and JJ smacks my arm with a giggle as Garcia appears in the bullpen and nearly sprints over to us.