3

OKAYYY but can you just imagine this man ^^^ staring at you like this?!!! I would literally die.

As Spencer and I enter the bullpen I'm greeted by mostly familiar faces all except for one.

Penelope comes first, of course.

"Oh, my darling. You've returned from some foreign land and graced us with your presence" she greets enthusiastically yanking me in for a hug which I return despite the pain. Spencer flinches a bit wanting to pull her off of me but I shoot him a look and he backs away.

"How long can we expect you" she asks with a wide smile and I shrug "As long as you'll have me" I joke as JJ approaches to say hi with her arms open but she just squeezes my arm as Spencer shoots her a look and shakes his head. "It's always good to see you" she greets and I nod back as I roll my eyes at Spencer for throwing her off and hug her softly. "Hugs are allowed, just gentle" I tell Spencer and he rocks on the balls of his feet saying "Better safe than sorry" but I tell him "Sometimes I wish mom thought that way before she made you."

Morgan brings a fist to his mouth at the burn and wraps his huge arms around me but softens the hug as Spencer flinches once again. "Hey, mama. You here to give us another 15-minute profile" jokes Morgan and I laugh as I hit his arm gently remembering all the jokes on the flight back 6 years ago.

Emily squeals in excitement and I do too as we open our arms for each other but Spencer shoots us both looks and we extend our hands to shake professionally. "Very nice to see you, Agent Prentiss" I joke and she nods "Likewise, Agent Reid" but we laugh it off and she hugs me as gently as she can.

"Oh, Sandy this is Special Agent David Rossi" introduces Spencer and I shake his hand recognizing him from all his books "It's a pleasure, sir" I greet and he nods "I've heard much about you" making me raise a curious eyebrow.

Hotch comes down the steps with his eyes scanning over the case file in his hands and he pauses when he sees me. He's aged a bit since I last saw him, but the loss of your wife and being hunted by a serial killer might do that to a person. His calming brown eyes haven't hardened with the pain, though, and he's still as attractive as when I last saw him...maybe even a bit more. It looks like he hasn't had a chance to shave in a while since a bit of stubble decorates his clenched jaw, but I find that it suits him. His arms look a bit bigger than I remember and his chest fills out his dress shirt more. He's been working out.

"Nice to see you again, Alessandra" he greets extending his hand for me to shake and I take it as something in me flutters when he uses my full name.

"You too, Hotch" I greet and he nods to the case file in his hands making his group spring into action before he asks "Will you be joining us" but I struggle with what to say. "She's actually on assignment in D.C" Spencer uses my lie and I nod before explaining "It had just been so long since I saw my brother...and you guys...that I thought I'd stop by and say hello" so Hotch nods in understanding before nodding for Spencer to head to the conference room.

"Oh, right" he jumps and hands me his car keys "I'll call you when we get back" he tells me before giving me an extremely gentle hug and heading on up.

"You sure you don't want to stay? Your input's always appreciated" Hotch offers but I shake my head knowing that I should stay as far away from the field as I can for now "Thanks for the offer, Hotch, but I should be getting home" I tell him.

He seems disappointed, but he nods as I turn on my heels to let them be but he calls "Alessandra" and I turn back around as he says "Call me Aaron, please" and I can't help but bite my lip as his voice saying my name bounces around my head.

"Good night, Aaron" I tell him as I go through the glass doors of the bullpen and out to the elevator so I can head on home.

#