11*

WARNING: Chapter contains
masturbation

I lay in the overly fluffed hotel bed staring at the ceiling with Enzo's words on star-crossed lovers still on my mind. 

A door closes nearby and I hear movement in the adjoining room beside me. 

Aaron.

 I sit up as my mind struggles with the decision that I could make by just opening that door. The shower in his room turns on and I slam myself back into the bed still struggling against my own thoughts. 

Has the door swung open yet? 

Emily texts me and I sigh listening to the running water deciding against texting her back but there's a knock at the door. 

What now? 

I open it to find a bottle of wine with a note that reads Liquid courage -JJ and I can't help but smile as I take it back into my room. 

About ten minutes and a whole glass of wine later, I hear the shower turn off in Aaron's room and take a deep breath before downing the last sip in my second glass of wine. 

I'm doing it. 

No, I'm not. 

Yes I am.

 UGH. 

I can't. 

The door just sits there taunting me as I set my glass of wine down and reach for the doorknob.

  Do it. 

My own thoughts battle it out. 

Don't open that door. 

I let go of the knob until I hear it start to turn on Aaron's side and without thinking twice I swing it open. 

He stands there in nothing but a towel and I don't know if it's the hotel room effect, or the two glasses of wine, but my hand goes to his chest and pushes him back until he hits the bed. I push him down and climb on top of him before bringing my lips down on his. He grabs my hips, his hands gently brushing the skin beneath my oversized sweater before moving up my back as his arms wrap around me bringing me even closer to him. My hands lift into his wet hair and I taste toothpaste on his lips, he smells of eucalyptus and lime like the hotels shampoo and body wash.

 God, his lips feel so good against mine. 

He lifts me by the waist and flips me over as gently as he can moving his lips down to my neck remembering the sweet spot between my neck and shoulder that makes me squirm in his grip.

 His hands go up my side pulling my sweater along with them and I raise my arms to help him as he pulls it off me and his eyes go to the bandages over my surgical scars and the two knife wounds. Aaron brushes his fingers over the edge of the bandages before trailing kisses up my stomach while teasing me with his fingers toying against the waistband of my boyshorts. 

His lips connect with mine once again as he pulls the boyshorts off me in a single swoop and his towel comes conveniently undone. 

Something about tonight feel so gentle and...saccharine. 

It must be the wine. 

Aaron lifts me up by the back of my neck, our lips still meshed together, and places himself at my entrance before entering me smoothly. A gasp betrays my lungs as he fills me so deliciously with a groan and I rest my arms on his shoulders, grabbing onto his hair as I move against him at a steady rhythm.