5*

chapters marked with a * contain mature content!!!

I walk into the bar and read the room; light jazz, the smell of oak in the air and dim lighting for all sorts of explicit activities happening beneath the tables. 

There aren't too many people, but it's still early for a Saturday. 

I spot Aaron sitting at the bar having a glass of scotch, neat, just as I'd predicted. He doesn't see me yet so I make my way over to him after removing my coat to reveal my curve-hugging satin dress and as my heels click against the ground he turns to the door and spots me. 

His eyes travel from the bottoms of my heels and slowly make their way up my body before resting on my wine colored lips that match my dress

 Aaron clears his throat as he stands and offers me the seat beside him at the bar so I take it and as he sits down he signals the bar tender "Another for me and a classic gin martini for the lady" he orders and without breaking eye contact I hold up two fingers "Dry. Two olives" and place my foot on the footrest of his chair. 

"You look..." he starts as his eyes travel over my body again and my fingers brush against the collar of his white shirt with the top button unbuttoned.

 He wears a slim black sports coat and the pants to match with shiny black oxfords that are so polished I might even believe they're new. I'm a bit disappointed to not see the tie he was wearing yesterday. 

"Delectable" he finds the word he's looking for and evidence of my arousal pools against the lace of my panties as the bartender brings our drinks "Can I help you with anything else" he asks but I shake my head finally breaking eye contact with Aaron and saying "No, thank you" politely.

 He gulps just a bit as he walks away to entertain himself with something and I turn back to Aaron "Delectable? That's a word I'd use to describe..." I start but he interrupts me "Something you're going to eat later tonight."

 I feel my eyes widen for only a moment as his boldness takes me by surprise and I take a sip of my gin enjoying the taste for a little bit. 

Let's play. I think to myself as I go back to Aaron and gently run my heeled foot up his leg. 

"What exactly do you think is going to happen tonight, Agent Hotchner" my voice is breathy as I say his name and I see my effect make him twitch against his pants as I seductively take an olive off the pick. 

"First, we're going to have a few drinks that won't get us drunk but will warm us up a bit before we get into a cab and go back to my place where I'll slide that dress off your body, cuff you to my bed, and show you why you should never ambush me in my office" he tells me in his deep, husky voice as I cross my legs to control the throbbing between them. He seems pleased with this reaction as I bite my lip and take another sip of my martini, more like a gulp if I'm being honest.