23

SHARYL'S POV:
***

"GOOD MORNING! WAKE UP GUYS! "Shmi yells. I sit on the couch while wearing my eyeglass.

"Let me guess, you ate nips this morning, right? "I ask. She nodded proudly*Facepalm*

"Hey Anika! "I said while getting my towel. She stared at me and sit on the couch.

"What? "She ask while wearing her eyeglass.

"Help me throw all of the nips we can see inside this Carnival,"I grinned. Shmi looked at me angrily.

"Try, if you can. Race you!" Shmi went outside and run.

"Shower first! "I yelled at her. I went inside the bathroom and took a bath.
***

"What?!!" Shmi ask while chewing her food. I was shocked by her outburst so I stared at her.

"Shut up weirdo! "I said while raising my fork. She drank her water and sat down.

"As I said, we'll leave this Carnival tomorrow at ten, "Faith said while walking back and forth.

"I'm stuck in the friend zone again and agaain. I dedicate this song---"Jaden covered Rej's mouth.

"What?!!" Shmi asked and stood up. I pull her elbow to make her sit.

"So Faith, we'll leave this place. Do you know a place where we can stay for a month or a week? "Ariss asked calmly.

"Why don't we just, go into our own houses and live by ourselves?! We'll just die, all in this journey, trust me," Nicah said.

"Yah, you're right. But can't you see? We're having some fun? "Faith said, proudly.

"Having some fun but losing everyone's lives? Is that what you called having some fun?" Nicah asked. She's right.

"Oh c'mon dude! Let me ask you something. If we live by ourselves, do you think you can fight all of the zombies? Dude, what's gonna work?!" Faith asked as Shmi smiled proudly.

"Teamwork!!! What's Gonna Work TEAMWORK!!!" Shmi chants. I covered her mouth.

"Okay, pshh, you're right. But if we all die, it's your fault, Leader," Nicah said and eat again.

"You know guys, this is not normal. Why don't we just, eat and stop talking. You're starting a world war III," I said. They all nod and eat again.

"That's my nerd!! Whoo, stop being genius! "Jaden yells. I stared at her and smiled.

   After we eat, Faith assigned us on what we'll do. We will all scan the place if there are some zombies that hides. I'm with Anika and Jeremy.

"Nothing but a crumpled paper, "Jeremy said. I went inside the room where Jeremy saw the papers.

"Let it Go?" Anika reads the paper that she found on the corner. "What the heck is this?"

    I pick the paper on a small desk. "This is, only a crumpled paper." I said.

"Bang Bang? "Jeremy reads the paper. Think Sharyl, think.

"Aha! "I said. They looked at me while holding the papers they picked.

"I think I know who wrotes this, "I smiled.

"Stop smiling like that. You're scaring me, "she said. I chuckle and stopped smiling.

"Hey Sharyl! Who? "Jeremy asked.

"It's Dom," I said. They looked confused.

"Who the heck is Dom?!" They ask.

"Use your translators, Dom peoples," I laughed as they get their phones on their bag and started to translate.

"Dom means, stupid? "Anika asked. I nod again and again. "And you called us, stupid?"

"Hey look! A letter! "Jeremy said. We both went to him.

"Go to the hotel, you'll be safe there. And by the way, it's me who killed them. The two of them---DOM"Jeremy reads the letter.

"I told you. Dom means stupid. Jaden calls Liam stupid so, he's the one who killed Jaica and Nicole," Anika said.

"You didn't said anything but, I know it already, "I said.
***

"But where can we find that Hotel? There's a lot of hotel here in our place, "Faith said.

"Maybe we should go to the closest Hotel, "Justine suggested.

"But how can we find that?!" Faith asked. I grab my phone.

"Use your phones, dorks. Sometimes, you need to use technologies, "I said. They chuckle and use their phones. I searched for the closest Hotel.

"Here it is, "I said and give my phone to them.

"So, it's very close Sharyl. Brilliant! "Faith said.

"Very close, "

A/N:
Remaining Students:
Bea-the hollow man/ smiler
Justine-the mother of the class/ industrious
Cezreel-Mr Pokemon/ Mr handsome ( joke)
Gideon-the Ninja/smiler
Matthew-the nerd II/tall
Ariss- Mr Crazy/ green minded
Gospel-  the nerd III/serious
Shmi- Ms Weirdo/nips addict
Nadine- wushu girl/telekinetic
Faith-the leader/ small
Kyra- the childish teenager
Prince- wushu prince
Anika-Ms chocolate addict /dude
Sharyl- the nerd/ bipolar
Jaden- the author/ stupid author
Rej- the joker/ fat princess
Casey- Ms Popular/  sleepy head
Nicah- the bad ass / Ms serious
Jophnel- My best friend/ smiler
Jasper- the class president
Lea- Ms industrious
Stephanie- Ms chubby/ cute[A/N:Yiieee]
Jeremy- Mr braces/ weirdo II
Jonah- Ms dimples
   Hi Guys! So, thanks for the 4.53k reads, 363 votes and 204 comments. Next update, later.