PAGE THREE (FINDING THE OTHERS)

NADINE'SPOV:

    We barged in and Jaica shoot the witch that was close to Anika. She's, she's creepy but not like the ghosts.

"Hurry! Let's get out of here! It's too dangerous," Jaden yelled while recharging a gun.

  I saw Anika's face, scared about the witch. We went back to the room Rej's team was on the way, finding some students trapped in the building.

"Are you finished finding some trapped students?"Prince asked them while recharging a gun too. Tsk, they didn't even use it.

"Nope! Will you help us? Hey what happened to Anika?"Rej asked while looking at Anika.

"We went to the restroom and she saw a witch but she was saved by Jaica," I replied.

"We will just take a rest and get some energy," Jaden said.

"Mmkay. See you later, "Rej patted Jaden's shoulder.

   We rest inside the classroom and looked for our places to sleep at. And at the same time, trying to help Anika to recover.

"Guys! I'll join Rej and help them. I’ll be right back," Jaica said.

"Me too!" I said.

JADEN'S POV:

I was sitting beside an empty chair, daydreaming. Yeah, in the middle of the apocalypse, I'm daydreaming. After awhile, Liam sat beside me, holding a crumpled paper.

"Jaden, are you scared? Do you think we can escape this problem?"Liam asked me.

"I'm not scared, it's cool right? As long as we are all safe and we will help everyone to solve this problem, we will be safe,” I replied.

   We stood up and went toward Anika who's tired, sleepless and hungry. Faith helps her to eat.

"Are you okay now?"Shmi asked.

"Shmi, help her to recover. Me and Liam will secure the classroom on the zombies and witches I think,” I said."Or take a nap so you will gain some energy for the rest of the day. But help her to recover, “I added.

   She nodded and waits for Anika to sleep and after awhile, they rest as Liam and I secure the room.

REJ'S POV:

   We walk towards an empty corridor, looking for some students but then, the corridors are empty.

"Rej, we have to be careful. In our way before, we discovered zombies and witches."Jaica told me. I nodded. We walk on the side of the canteen.

"Look at this! It’s a dead zombie," Ariss said.

"Yeah we know that it's a zombie like duh?”Jaica said.

   We went back to our building and look at the classrooms one by one.

"Hey! Somebody needs help! Open the door! "Someone is shouting. It’s near us. There’s a room and there's a few students inside. Cezreel open the door with his key.

"Thank you very much!"Allen said while shoving his hands in his pocket.

"Does all of you are safe? Are you hungry?"Yvonne asked.

"After our professor told us about the zombies inside the campus, some of our classmates panicked. Prof tried to stop them but, she’s old and she's not that strong," Allen chuckled.

"We have to find them! Help us!" Casey said while lifting a gun.

   Some of the boys gave them weapons to use. We started to walk and look for the lost students. On our way, we saw Jeah.

"Jeah,are you fine?"Allen asked her but we're a meter far from her.

"Leave me alone!"Jeah replied but she's not facing us. Hmm, something’s fishy.

"No! We have to rescue you and the others so join us! We'll not leave you, “Allen replied.

"I said LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!"Jeah growled. She was turned into a zombie.

"Let's go! Run! "Allen yelled as we all run. I didn't mind to look at her if she's chasing us or not because I'm scared.