PAGE NINE (MUDMAN, SPITTER AND POLICEMAN)

REJ'S POV:

So me and Jaica went outside and kill the zombies. They're creepy and I doesn't like creepy creatures but Jaica, Liam and Jaden do.

''Hey Jaica! They're getting nearer! You told me that you're brave so prove it to me.''I said.

''Help me! Hey help us! Please! ''Jaica yelled as she stares at Matthew's team downstairs.

''Yah! You're so brave. Nice one! ''I said.

Matthew's team hurriedly went upstairs and help us.

''What does Nicole do? ''Matthew asked.

''Nothing. ''Jaica said.

''Nothing? ''Matthew asked.

''Hey guys! There are many time for your chitchat but for now, let's kill this zombies first. ''Shaun said.

''Throw your Molotovs! Now! ''Ariss yelled.

So the boys throw their Molotovs.

NICOLE'S POV:

I was sitting inside the room eating a chips as I was watching them how to fight the ugly and creepy zombies.

They throw the Molotovs and some zombies die.After all the zombies die, they all went inside.

''So how's your experience? It's cool, isn't it? ''I asked.

''Yeah it's freaking cool. ''Jaica said.

''Okay we will go ahead. We will have to do what is assigned to us. Goodbye! ''Gospel said.

STEPHANIE'S POV:

I'm on the court with Jonah and Rianne.Suddenly, I saw a girl. I think she's pregnant.

''Hey guys! There's a girl.She's pregnant. ''I said.

''Yeah.I think she needs our help. ''Jonah said.

''No! She's a zombie. Look at her. ''Rianne said.

''Look at her heels.Nice shoe.''Jonah said.

''She's Spitter! Kill her. ''I yelled.

''Okay! Let me handle this. ''Jonah said.

She grab her knives and went to spitter. Spitter puke a green liquid to Jonah. So Jonah killed Spitter.Jonah get Spitter's heels.

''We have to go.''Jonah said.

''Why? ''I asked.

''Because I have a green liquid on my face. It will attract a bunch of zombies so we have to hide.''Jonah said.

''Let's go back on the classroom. ''I suggested.

So we went back to the classroom and hide. We saw Jaica, Rej and Nicole eating.

''What's wrong?''Nicole asked.

I pointed Jonah's face.

''So that's a big problem. You have to wipe it fast and hide. ''Jaica said.

''Too late. Look outside! ''I said.

Outside of the room is full of zombies so we can't go out.

''We have to stay here.''Rej said.

Suddenly, We saw a flying Molotovs came from Matthew's team. After that, Matthew's team opened all the door.

''You're all lucky! Next time, don't just hide. Do something!''Matthew said.

We all nodded and they leave us alone.

''Hey Jonah! Where did you get that heels? ''Jaica asked.

''It's from Spitter. It's a remembrance. ''Jonah said.

FAITH'S POV:

I'm with Lea, Justine and Bea.Suddenly, the rain fall and we're all wet.

''It's so cold! I'm shaking. ''Bea said.

''If you want to rest,go to the classroom.You'll be sick.''I said.

So Bea went to the classroom but there's a big mud on her way. Suddenly, someone pull her feet.

''It's the Mudman!''Justine yelled.

''Let's pull Bea.''Lea said.

So Me and Lea pulled Bea.Justine grab her Sniper.After awhile, Bea's Feet is full of mud. Justine shoot the mud and the Mudman appear but it's dead already.

''Lead me to the room. I have a cold. ''Bea said.

''Great idea. We have to change our clothes. ''Lea said.

We went inside the room and saw Jaica, Rej, Nicole, Stephanie, Rianne and Jonah on the floor.

''Hey what happened?''Stephanie asked.

''We're all wet so Bea caught a cold. ''Lea said.

''Here's a medicine. Take this and take a rest.''Rianne said.

Bea take the medicine and rest.

GIDEON'S POV:

We're searching for the Policemen at the court. I saw a guy. It wears a helmet and a black shirt.

''It's the policeman! ''I yelled.

I run toward him and punch his back.

''Ouch! Ouch! Stop it! ''The guy said.

''Gideon! What are you doing? He's Prince. ''Matthew said.

I look at his face and it's Prince.

''What's your problem? Do I look like a zombie?''Prince asked.

''Because, you has a helmet and you looks like a policeman.Where did you get that helmet?''I said.

''At the guard.''Prince replied.

''We're sorry! We have to go.''Cezreel said.

We went to the other direction and search again.I saw a guy with a helmet and has a bulletproof.I didn't attack because I thought that it's one of us too.Melvin approach the guy and suddenly, I saw the face and it's a zombie!

''I'll Kill him! ''Ariss yelled as he grab his Molotov.

Ariss throw his Molotov and the Policeman burned.

''Let's go back to the classroom. ''Matthew suggested.

So we went back to the classroom.