15

---JUSTINE---

***

I can't believe it that Liam and Yvonne is dead. I'm on the tree while they're eating on the picnic table. It looks like they're happy, especially, Jaden and Co. [A/N:Let's Celebrate! I'm happy! ]

"Justine, you wanna eat? "Cezreel ask. Oh, I forgot to eat my food.

"Justine, wanna be my lover? "Gideon ask as Cezreel slapped him.

"What are you talking about?! Shh, she's mad." Cezreel murmured.

"Tss, I can hear you. "I said as I climb down and eat our breakfast. In our surprise, bunch of zombies came up as we all recharge our guns.

"What time is it? Hey, it's not fair. She gave us a schedule! "Matthew said as he prepare the Molotovs.

"Guys, let's do this! "Ariss said. We started to shoot the zombies. I climb the tree and shoot the zombies. They're throwing their Molotovs. Hmm, I'm just thinking, how did we know how to use this stuffs? Because we're brutal kids? Don't know. After awhile, Jockey appeared with the gang. We all shoot it because the other Jockeys are riding the back of our classmates. I saw a jockey riding the back of Faith. Hmm, let me laugh at her first.

"AHH!!!! Help!!! Please!!! Justine! Don't stare at me! "She yell. I'm out of my thoughts, I'm laughing. I shoot the zombie with my sniper.

"There you go. "I said as she wink at me.
***
"Surprised?! Well, I'll not follow the schedule! I'll open the doors when I want to. Bye! I love you all! "

"We don't. "Gospel said as we sat down the ground.

"So? What's the plan? "I ask.

"We'll not sleep. "Faith cried.

"Hey stop that! You're ugly when you're crying."Jezelle said.

"I have a plan! Rooms 1,3,5, and 7 will sleep around 6 p.m. to 7 a.m. and guard around 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and rooms 2,4 and six will guard around 6 p.m. to 7 a.m. and sleep around 7 a.m to 5 p.m. Clear? "Stephanie ask.

"You're the best! "I said and winked at her.

"I know right? "Stephanie chuckle.

---REJ---

Ahh, Snow Cones!

"Hey Rej! Stop Daydreaming! "Jaica slapped me. Oh I forgot, we're on the picnic area.

"I know what's in your mind before. "Jaden said.

"What? "I ask.

"Ahh, Snow Cones!" Jaden replied.

"You're right! "I said.

"Of course, you're the author. "Casey rolled her eyes.

"We're done! "Faith said.

"Hey Faith! Lower your voice! "Nicole said.

"Lower your voice too!!!" I covered her mouth because she's just sitting right beside me.
***

"It's a stupid plan. "Jaica said.

"It's not. We'll just find Charisma and her Mother then, we'll kill them. "Jaden said.

"I said It's stupid! "Jaica said.

"Hey Sharyl! What're'ya doin? "I ask her because she's lifting a bucket.

"I'm collecting a chocolate. Shh." She went to the kitchen and locked it.

"So, let's continue this plan." Nicole said.