PAGE TWENTY-FOUR (ESCAPE)

JADEN'S POV:

     We went back to our building to find Anika. I dunno where on earth  she is but all I wanna do is to escape the canteen and Faith.Faith is a Monster! I opened our classroom and saw Anika, sleeping on her comforter.

''Hey Anika! Wake-up! ''I nagged her arms but she remains sleeping.

''Rej she doesn't want to wake-up, what will I do?''I asked Rej.

''Punch her! ''Rej said and I punched Anika and she punched me back and remains sleeping.

''Ahh, let me handle this. ''Rej said as she lift Anika up.Anika slowly opened her eyes and,

''Err, what are you doin? ''Anika yawned.

''Lifting you up! ''Rej said.

''And at the same, escaped the canteen!''I said.

''Will you please put me down? Why do you escaped the canteen? ''Anika asked as Rej put her down.

''Shh! No more questions okay? We're here! ''I said as I pushed Anika and Rej inside.

''Hey where's Jaden? ''Faith asked.

''Uhh, she's over here! ''Anika said as I slapped my face.

''Jaden! Do you know what you've done? ''Faith asked.

''Yes I know and I'm so sorry! ''I said.

''Let's eat! ''Anika said as me and Rej went to Liam and Jaica who's eating.

''How's your escape? ''Liam asked.

''Crazy! ''I said as I eat the overcooked food. Duh, why do I have to do this?

    We went back to our working place for the mean time.

''Hey look! The street is empty! ''Jaica said.

''Let's check the car! ''Liam run but I grab his shirt.

''What do you think you're doin huh? ''I asked him as he tries to run.

''T-try t-to escape to y-your h-hands a-and go i-inside t-that c-car! ''Liam

''Wait! Jasper said that he didn't saw the soldiers. Let's find them! ''Jaica said as we scan the place.

   I saw a legs, full of blood so I pull it. His one of the soldier! He was killed brutally. His eyes are missing, his stomach is stabbed brutally.

''Hey guys! ''I yelled as I lift the soldier as his blood continued to flow on my nose.

''Why are you lifting him up? ''Liam asked as I throw him.

''Now, why did you put him down? ''Jaica asked as lift the soldier up again!!

''Why did you lift him up again?!'' Rej asked.

''Argh! I will tell this to Faith so I lift this soldier!''I said as I went inside the school. I put the soldier down to the covered court and look for Faith. I went to the canteen and yes, there's Faith with her friends.

''Faith! Faith! ''I said.

''Yeah why? ''She asked from, don't know. I can't see her again.

''Faith where are you?!''I asked.

''Look! I'm in front of you! ''Faith replied as she stepped on my feet.

''Lemme tell you somethin, I've saw the soldier!''I said.

''What?! Where?!''She asked as we went back to the covered court.

''There he is! ''I said as I pointed the floor?! What?! Where's the soldier?!