PAGE EIGHTEEN(BYE)

JOHN DAVID'S POV:

*MORNING*

''GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING! ''Jasper sings in an ugly voice again and again.

      I stood up and went to Jasper.

''What's good in the morning when someone's shouting loudly? It's not a good morning, BAD MORNING! ''I yelled.

''Okay so BAD MORNING! BAD MORNING!''Jasper yelled.

''Pshhhhh-_-Where's our food? ''I asked.

''They're eating on the canteen but you're here, sleeping. ''Jasper said.

''Let's go! ''I said as I grab his hand.

''Yuck David! Don't hold my hand.''Jasper said.

''Why? ''I asked.

''Uhh, nothing. ''Jasper said and we continue to run and heard their voice.

''Hey what's our breakfast? ''I asked.

''There and please don't disturb us.''Faith said.

     I went to the place and eat with Jasper.

FAITH'S POV:

          Jaden and her friends tells the story yesterday.

''So continue. ''I said as I take a bite on my bread.

''So here's the story, ''Liam said.

''I was running alone after fixing Jasper's wounds and suddenly I bumped my feet on a steel chair and someone whispered on my ears warmly and she said that she's Marian from the other section and she'll eat me but I yelled and then, they went outside to deal with Marian. Marian said that she'll set me free if we will give her another prey but they didn't agree so Marian asked them if they have something to tell on me before I die but they said BYE MARIAN and then they shoot Marian as fast as they can.''Yvonne said.

''Thanks God that you're safe and all of you didn't choose to us.''I said as I  finish eating my food and left the place.

KYRA'S POV:

          I'm eating on the corner of the canteen alone and suddenly, Stephanie sit in front of me with her tray full of cereal and milk.

''Why are you alone? ''Stephanie asked and suddenly, someone tap my shoulders.

''Yeah why? ''Ariss asked.

''Nothing! Is there any problem? I'm eating alone.''I said.

''Pshhhhh okay goodbye! ''Stephanie said as she went to the other table to eat.

''What? Did I do something wrong? ''I asked.

''Pshhhhh! Bye! ''Ariss said as he went to his friends.

I sighed and continue to eat. Thank God that there's Anika to eat with me.

''Hey Kyra what happened? Why did they left you alone? ''Anika asked as she take a bite on her chocolate.

   What? Chocolates on the morning for breakfast? !

''Why do you have to eat that chocolates for your breakfast? ''I asked her.

''It's none of your business! Sigh! Bye! ''Anika yelled as she left the place and went to Jaica.

   What's their problem? *Sighed* People this days. Suddenly, Liam and her friends went towards me and sit in front.

''What? ''I asked.

''Nothing! We're just hiding and now, she's gone so goodbye. ''Liam said as they leave me alone.

''Argg! What's the matter with this peoples? ''I asked myself.

''Hey Kyra! ''Lea yelled as she sit in front of me.

''Why? ''I asked and thought that she'll stay with me.

''Nothing! Bye! ''Lea smiles.

      Pshhhhh. I have to leave this place. No one cares about me. I run outside and walk alone. On my way, I saw Daniela and I yelled to get her attention.

''Hey Daniela! ''I yelled and then she tun around. She looks like a zombie and her eyeglass is broken.

''Oh no! What will I do? ''I asked myself and someone bumped my back and then ignored me.

''Opps! Sorry! ''Matthew said as they run.

''Hey Matthew! Help me.'' I yelled and then he bumped Daniela.

''Sorry! ''He said.

''No problem! ''Daniela said.

''What? ! Hey Daniela! You're a zombie now, why did you let him run? ''I asked her.

''Because I'll help you with your problem. ''Daniela said as she licks her bloody arm.

''Disgusting! Okay so how will you help me with my problem?''I asked.

''Huh? I, I. What's your problem again? ''Daniela asked.

-_-Never mind. Suddenly she run towards me in an extraordinary way. She covered my mouth and we went inside the canteen. She shout to get their attentions.

''Hey you peoples! ''Daniela yelled and they grab their weapons.

''Don't you dare to kill me! I'll kill her too.'' Daniela said.

''Continue! Kill her! ''I yelled.

''Shh! Are you crazy? Do you want to die? ''Daniela yelled and pull my hair.

''No we won't! We will protect you Kyra! ''Sharyl said and then Matthew and his friends entered the canteen.

''Hey guys what's happening? ''Matthew asked.

''Go with them! Hurry! '' Daniela said as she push them.

''Hey you! What's your problem? Why are you kind this days? ''I asked her.

''I don't know.''She replied.''Back to the game, don't kill me.''Daniela said.

''And what will you do if we kill you? ''Faith asked.

''Uhh, Uhh. I'm tired. Let's sleep. ''Daniela said.

''Crazy Zombie. She's out of her mind. ''Jaden said.

     Daniela sleep on the floor and set me free. Jasper stabbed her with his Sharp Axe. The boys put Daniela on a white blanket and went back.

SHARYL'S POV:

      So I went back to our room with the others and the boys keep Daniela.

''Hey guys! I've heard the news!''Jezelle said.

''Yeah so where's Daniela? ''Christine asked.

''She's gone. ''Faith weakly said.

''Yeah she is! ''I said.

''What happened to you? ''Jezelle asked.

''Bye! I'm tired. I'll just take a nap.''I said.