21

---PRINCE---

      What the heck was this?!! She'll kill Bea?!! But, she's dead. Charisma's mother is dead.

*Flashback*
     We're on the park, tying charisma's mother on the tree.

"Okay, let's kill her! "Faith said.

"Nah, you're the one who'll kill her. "Jasper said. She shrug and shoot the tree. We saw Charisma's mom, closing her eyes. We leave the place.
*End of flashback*

    That's it! Faith didn't shoot Charisma's mom! And, she play dead! Aish! Tch Tch, stupid Faith.

"Okay students! We're here to play. Look at Bea. Just solve the problem and, she'll stay with all of you. I'll not cheat, promise."

     We all get the papers on the table and solve the problem. Bea is inside a big aquarium. Her feet and hands is tied. There's a shotgun in front of her.

"Done! "Lea said. What's the problem? Math. Lea is good in math. She type the answer on the table.

"See? Go and get Bea. "We hurriedly went to the aquarium and get Bea. We remove the rope on her hands and feet.

"I thought I'm going to die."Bea said while smiling.

"So you're happy? "Shmi ask.

"Of course not. "Bea said while wiping her sweat.

"Anyways, hey you lady with a bloody shirt, what do you want from them...ouch! From us, I mean," I scratch my face. Shmi slapped me.

"Well, easy guy with a golden fist. I want you, all," she is holding every piece of my hair. I remove her hand and push her.

"Eew. Just, Eew! "I said.

"Hey lady! Let's just fight. You'll fight us all with your 5 zombies and we'll give you your daughter. Think dude, "Jaden said with Jophnel and Jasper on her back, holding charisma.

"Sure. Let the battle, BEGIN! "she yell on my ears.

"You shut up!!!" I pinched her mouth. I smelled my hand. "Did you ate, lamb burger?"

***

    We're on the right side, ready, prepared but not organized. Charisma is tied on the lamppost with a tape on her mouth. Her mother is on the right side with some zombies.

"Are you sure we're gonna win this? "Nadine ask. She's on my left side.

"There's no way we're going to lose. Remember what Shmi sings when we took the science test? "I ask her. Shmi overheard us.

"What's gonna work? Teamwork! What's gonna work?! Teamwork!! What's gonn--"I covered Shmi's mouth.

"That's enough okay?!"I ask her.

"What's with your hand? It smells like a lamb burger. "She said.

"Hi guys! Good evening to all of you. Let the battle begin! "Faith said. She'll not join us.

  They went to us. The other boys are on the front and throw their Molotovs. First round, 5 zombies are out. Easy.

"Wait, what's going on?" Charisma's mother ask. We are all using swords except for the boys. We all went to her.
***

"Wait stop! I'm tired, let's just continue this tomorrow. "Charisma's mother said. We all shrug.

"I guess you're right. It's 3:00 in the morning. Let's all sleep. Goodnight guys." Jasper said.
***

"AHHHHH!!!! "

    What the? It's only 4 in the morning.

"Who the heck is that? "Sharyl ask as I open the lampshade beside me.

"Let's go outside and check who is that crazy human who's yelling in the morning. Take note,  I only slept 1 hour. "Sharyl said.

"Me too! "Anika said while wearing her eyeglass. We all went outside and saw Jaica on the floor, dead. And Nicole is the one who yelled.

"Oh look, you're all here." I said. My classmates are here too with their pajamas that Charisma gave us.

"And look, my enemy is dead. I should thank whoever did that to her. Let's go back to sleep. This is nonsense. "Casey said.

"You're harsh. "Nicole said. Wait, this is exciting. Girl's fight.

"Wait, pause. Stay on your positions. I'll go get some popcorn. "Jasper said.

"Jasper! "Nicah yelled.

"What? "Jasper turned around.

"Get a popcorn for me too." She smiled.

"Hey all of you! Who did this to her?!" Nicole ask with an angry face.

"Hey dumb. Do you think whoever did that will confess in front of all of us, in 4 am? Do you think he/she will say 'hey Nicole! I killed your best, best friend! Let's celebrate!' Do you think?!" Jaden ask. Nicole remained standing with her mouth open.

"Let's all go back to sleep. The show is done. "I said. They all went back to their rooms. I saw Jasper holding the popcorns.

"Wait, where are they? "He ask, felt stupid standing their with a popcorn on his hands.

"Hey! The show's done. Let me help you with that."I get his popcorn and went back to our room.
---
A/N:
    Hi Guys! Sorry for the suuuuuupppeeerrr lllaaaattteee update. I'm back. :DDDD