PAGE FOUR (INFECTED)

ALLEN'S POV:

  We all run and Jeah is following us. She was a zombie now. Disgusting but I need to save my life.

"Kill her? Or kill her?"I asked them while running and charging a gun.

"Both! Shoot her NOW!" Matthew yelled while running. Jeah is getting faster. After awhile, we reached their classroom. Liam and Jaden is standing beside the doors, having some chitchat. Seriously, on a war?

LIAM'S POV:

   We saw Rej's team with other gangs. They are running as Jeah follows them. This is a nice movie.

"Liam! Look at Jeah! She is a zombie now. "Jaden said while getting the gun on her bag.

"We have to help them, “I said, chewing a gum.

"I know bro. That's why I'm holding this, "Jaden said, pointing the gun.

''Shoot Jeah!'' They shout while running.

   Jaden charged her shotgun and aimed Jeah for 30 seconds.

"Liam! I can't!" She said, not looking at Jeah.

"Oh c'mon! Give me that! "I grab her shotgun and killed Jeah. Rej's team stopped running. They walked towards us.

"We've found them on their classroom. They need our help," Rej said catching her breath and leaning on the wall.

"Go inside. There are some foods to eat. If you want to take a rest, just find your place," I said. They went inside and rest.

"Hey! We will just find Jasper's team," Rej said.

"No prob be careful Rej, "I said as she, Casey and the others from her team started to walk.

JASPER' S POV:

   We are walking on the hallways, looking for some zombies. I'm scared of those crazy creatures. Why on earth I have to do this?!

"Jasper! I'm tired already. We are here before but there are no zombies," Karizza complained.

"We have to kill some of them. We will start in our building; again, "I chuckled.

   We went back to our building and look for zombies. We halved the group. I'm with John David, Jophnel, Karizza. Analyn, Lea and Nicole will make another team.

LEA'S POV:

   I'm with Nicole and Analyn. We saw Rej's team. They said that they will help us.I heard a sound. A pig's sound around the hallway.

"Did you hear a pig's sound?”I asked, looking at them.

"Hey, I'm not that. Don't look at me like that," Rej said as I chuckled.

"Oh my God! I'm starving. Let's find that yummy pig," Nicole said, licking her lips. We continued walking. On our way, we saw a fat zombie.

"Don't move! It's a zombie," Matthew said, leading the way.

"It's the pig!"Nicole yelled. The zombie heard Nicole's outburst (BOOMER) He puke an unknown green liquid.

"What the...”Analyn said.

"GROSS!"Gospel complained. After a while, Zombies came up.

"What's this?!"I asked and get my sword.

LIAM'S POV:

*footsteps*

"What's that?”I asked.

"Footsteps tsk stupid," Jaden chuckled and stare on the ground. We're on the 2nd floor of our building.

"Ya I know it's a footstep. Be specific, "I said, crossing my arms.

"I think there's someone in trouble. It’s Lea and the others. Let's help them!"Jaden said and stopped staring on the ground. I stare on it too and saw zombies.

   We went downstairs and saw Lea and our other classmates running while other zombies are chasing them.

"Jaden! Give me the katana no I mean the bat,” I said while hiding on the pillar.

"Here Catch!”Jaden throw the bat on my face. Ouch!

"You're rude. I said give, not throw. It's very different, "I said.

"Oops sorry, I forgot to respect you. Tch, go and be a hero and kill the zombies! "Jaden teased me.

"Help me! Use the machine gun, “I said.

"Aye aye captain!”She said and went beside me.
  Then the action begins. I hit the zombies brutally as Jaden shoots the other zombies that passes us. All of the zombies are dead. I saw Boomer hiding on the wall. I smash his stomach. An unknown liquid hit my face.

"Hey what's that...GROSS! ''Jaden said.

"Let's run back to the classroom," I said while wiping my face.

"But why? I want to have some fun with the zombies, "Jaden said.

"Tch, it's not the time for fun. We need to leave this place as soon as possible, "
We went back to the room. I closed all the doors and windows.

"But why do we need to go here? "Jaden asked, sitting on the teacher's desk.

"Remember the game? When Boomer puke or there's a  gross-green liquid or whatever it is on you, zombies will go to you, "I explained. I think she get it.

"Ahh, yeah. Left 4 Dead, "she said, smiling.

"Hey will you please shut up. Don't you see, we're sleeping," Faith said while wiping her face.

"Don't you see that," I said. There are zombies outside. Oh no!

"Wake all of them. This will be an exciting party with the zombies," Jaden said.

"Exciting party? We're cornered and it's all..."I stopped. It's my fault right?

"It's your entire fault. I know that we'll be cornered, I thought that this time, you'll use your brain, "she said. I shrugged; I can't win a debate with this kid.

   Faith shout so everyone will woke up. They all stood up and grab their weapons. They was shocked at the zombies.

"I will come first. I'll give a sign if all of you will get out," I said. I went outside and start to slay. I think I don't need their help.