PAGE THIRTY THREE (HEAL)

JADEN'S POV:

       I lay on the floor and lean on the table to sleep. I saw Sharyl, sleeping with Kyra, Anika and Jeremy.

ANIKA'S POV:

     Sharyl and Kyra is sleeping. I'm eating a Chocolate. Suddenly, a zombie went inside and slash Jaden's face. I can't move because, Kyra put her head on my feet. Jeremy is busy. I heard that someone shoot the zombie. I saw Yvonne with her Sniper, kneeling down the floor.

YVONNE'S POV:

      I went inside and hurriedly put out my kit. I check the wounds as Jaden sleeps.

''What happened? ''Sharyl ask, kinda irritated because I wake her up.

''I'm eating a chocolate.'' Anika giggles.

''No, I don't care about your Chocolates. Who used a gun? ''Sharyl ask as I raise my hands.

''Hey what happened again? ''She ask again!

''Okay so here's the story. I was eating a chocolate and suddenly, a zombie came in and slash Jaden's face and I continued to eat.'' Anika said.

''What?! You just let the zombie----'' Sharyl said but Anika put a chocolate on her mouth.

''Wait, I heal the wounds but Jaden will sleep for a long time. ''I said.

''What do you mean? ''Sharyl ask.

''I can't explain it to you because you'll not understand. ''I said as I left the place.

LIAM'S POV:

''Lalalalala.'' I sings crazily while throwing a rocks on the ground. I put a cross and Nicole's name on the grass.

''Rest in Peace. ''I said and suddenly, a hand appeared from the ground. It stood up and I saw.......NICOLE!

''A ghost! '' I yell as I grab my knife.

''Wait don't kill me. What happened? ''She ask, trying to remember about her death.

''Oh no. Don't tell me that you're a zombie? ''I ask.

''I'm not. ''She reply. Thank goodness there's Yvonne, looking for someone. I yell to get her attention.

''Yvonne! ''I yell as she look on my direction.

''Why? ''She ask as she run towards me. I pointed Nicole.

''Oh Sheet! ''She yell as she grab her Antidote.

''What will you do? ''I ask.

''She's not infected by a zombie.'' Yvonne said as she started to use the antidote.

''Are you okay now? ''I ask Nicole.

''I have to rest.'' She said as she left the place.

''Let's follow her. ''I said as we follow Nicole.

NICOLE'S POV:

    What just happened? I have no idea. I'm soooo Dizzy. On my way, I saw a bow and arrow. I pick it up and suddenly, I saw a two boomer. I pick the first arrow and shoot the first boomer.

LIAM'S POV:

     We followed Nicole and saw her using a bow and arrow, hitting Jaica and Rej on the stomach.

''We're too late! ''Yvonne said.

''Nicole! What do you think you're doing?!''I yell as I went to Rej and Jaica. I touched the arrow.

''Don't pull that! ''Yvonne yell.

''Please help us. ''Rej said.

''No way! I don't need your help. ''Jaica said as she pull the arrow and stab her chest.

''She's so stupid. Her ego is big. ''I said.

''But, help me. ''Rej said.

''Okay I'll just get the kit. ''Yvonne said.

''B-by t-the w-way, J-Jaden is in a comatose. J-just v-visit her l-later. ''Rej said as we nod. After awhile, she closed her eyes.

''Wake up!!''Nicole nagged her arms but she's not breathing. Yvonne arrived with the kit but it's too late.

''Yay! You're sooo fast! ''I roll my eyes and leave. I hurriedly look for Faith to tell her the story. I saw her recharging her guns.

''What? ''She ask.

''Uhh, I'm here to--''

''Jaden is in a comatose. Rej and Jaica is dead. Liam is a reporter.'' She said and I was like =O

''Wow, how did you know that? ''I ask her.

''Okay, don't tell this to anyone. I have a super powers. ''She said.

''Haha Faith it's not a nice joke.''I roll my eyes and leave.

SHARYL'S POV:

    I'm on the Jaden's side while Kyra is still sleeping on Anika's feet. I'm waiting for Jaden to wake up.

''Where's Yvonne? ''I ask.

''I have no idea. ''Anika said.

''But, but, but. ''

''Shut up! ''Anika said while leaning on the wall.

''Why? ''

''Can't you see?! There's someone sleeping. ''She replied.

''Oh, so I'll make a noise! ''I laugh.

''Why? ''She ask.

''Can't you see? There's someone sleeping so, I'll wake them up. Especially, Jaden! ''I chuckle.

''I said shut up! ''Anika yell as Yvonne arrived with Nicole?!! What?!

''Yvonne! ''I yell.

''Why? Did you saw a ghost? ''She ask.

''I think yes! Look! ''I pointed Nicole.

''She's not a ghost. ''Yvonne laugh.

''What do you mean? ''Anika ask.

''Well, she's not infected by a zombie, remember? We all thought that she's dead but no! ''Yvonne said.

''It's a MIRACLE! ''I said.

''Nah, thanks to the antidote. ''Yvonne said.

''Heyy, Jaden wake up! I'm here now! ''Nicole nagged Jaden's arms.

''Shush! ''Anika said.

''What the heck is your problem?!'' I ask.

''None. ''Anika chuckle.

''Both of you are crazy. ''Yvonne said.

''Yeah'' Anika chuckle.

''What time is it? ''I ask.

''6:00! ''Anika said.