PAGE THIRTY ONE (JANITOR)

JOHN DAVID'S POV:

       Faith made me a dishwasher and I don't want to wash the dishes. She sat down on the table, eating a banana.

''Faith,is there someone who'll help m-''

''Shh, they don't wanna help you. ''Faith laugh.

''Why? ''

''No more questions. Just tell me if you're done. The court is dirty.'' She said. Why me?!

''But Fa---''

''Shh. ''She sleep on the table. When I heard her snorting, I carefully walk towards the door.

''What do you think you're doing? ''She grab my shirt.

''Hmm, checking the weather? It's sunny. ''I went back to the sink.

''Checking the weather huh? You can't cheat on me, Geek! ''She went back to sleep.

''Uh no, I wanna play. ''I murmur.

''With? ''She ask. What?! She can hear me?!

''With the zombies! ''I dance crazily.

''Zombies huh? Or with your friends? ''She ask.

''Okay okay I wanna play with my friends. ''I continue to wash the dishes.

''Faith I'm done! ''I yell and open the door.

''Great, now follow me! ''She said as I follow her. We went to the covered court and saw Jaden, Yvonne and Liam, recharging their weapons.

''Eyy guys! ''Jaden greeted us while Yvonne fixes the wounds.

''Oh hello! ''I roll my eyes as Faith handed me the vacuum.

She smiled and, ''Now, clean this WHOLE court. After that, call me again. ''

''Such an evi-'' I said but she cover my mouth.

''I'm waitin!'' She sleep on the bench near the bench.

''John David, why are you here?'' Liam ask.

''I'm a Janitor!'' I started to clean the court as they stares at me, eating some potato chip.

''May I have o--''

''No! Unless you're finish cleaning this WHOLE court. ''Yvonne said.

After awhile, I'm finish cleaning the WHOLE court so I went towards Jaden, Liam and Yvonne.

''So, I'm finish. Now, may I have one? ''I ask.

''Yeah and because we're good to you, you can have this. ''Yvonne gave me the pack of their chip. I crumple the pack and in my surprise, it's EMPTY! I saw them laughing on the bench near Faith.

''Shout now. ''They mouthed as I shout which made Faith to wake up.

''Hmm, David. You're done now? ''She slowly open her eyes as I nod

''Well, let's go to our classroom. ''She said as I follow her again.

''So,''

''You'll clean this. ''She said as she sleep again. Suddenly, Matthew and his friends arrived.

''Hey David.'' Gideon waves his hands.

''Heyy.'' I wave my hands too and roll my eyes.

''Heyy Janitor! ''Matthew laugh.

''Heyy where did you get that news?''I ask.

''It's from Jaden. ''Patrick said.

''Where are they? ''I ask as Jaden open the door with Liam and Yvonne.

''Here, Janitor. ''Liam said.

''Why did you--''

''Shh, Faith is sleeping. ''Yvonne said as Sharyl arrived with Anika, Kyra and Jeremy.

''Oh, a new Janitor. ''Jeremy laugh.

''What?! John David as a Janitor?!'' Anika ask while taking a bite on her chocolate.

''It's a, a, ''Kyra said.

''A Miracle! ''Sharyl yell as they all laugh.

''There's nothing funny about it. ''I roll my eyes.

''There is! ''Gideon yell as I grab my knife on my back.

''Nothing funny about it.''He added as I put the knife back.

''Well, let us give him a chance to clean the room. ''Sharyl said as they went outside. After awhile, I hurriedly interrupt Faith.

''Heyy you princess, wake up! I'm finish! ''I yell as she slowly open her eyes.

''Let's go now. ''She said.

''I'm free now? ''I happily ask her.

She smile again, ''No. ''

''What?!'' I started to jump.

''Heyy David, don't be overjoyed. ''She said.

''Do I look that I'm happy? Seriously, I don't want to be a Janitor. ''I said.

''Oh c'mon! ''She said as we went to the school garden and saw Jasper with Jophnel, Lea, Karizza, Nicah, Rianne, Analyn,Stephanie and Jonah.

''Hi David! ''Jasper said while sitting on the top of the tree.

''Shh, he's busy. ''Faith said.

''Why? ''Jophnel ask.

''Because, he's a Jani---''Faith said as I cover her mouth.

''Will you please shut up?!'' I ask.

''No! ''She said as she climb the tree. ''Hey David, you have to cut all of the grass. Use this! ''She yell as she throw a little Scissor.

''Are you serious?!''I ask her while holding the scissor.

''Of course no! Use your knife! ''She yell as they started to take some chitchat while ME, is suffering from Faith's hand. I slash all the grass. After awhile, I'm finish and I'm so tired.

''Hey Faith, I'm done and I'll not let you to bring me to another place. ''I yell.

''Okay, you may go now! ''She yell as I hurriedly run. Suddenly, I bumped a tough guy with a big arms.

''Uh oh! ''I said as I hurriedly grab my knife. I hurriedly stab him on his chest but it didn't work. He lift me and throw on the door. I hurriedly stood up and grab my knife and stab him on his arms but it didn't work. He lift me again with his right arm and throw me on a glass. There's a small wound on my forehead and a wound on my right arm. I stood up and stab him on his face but it didn't work again. He lift me up again but this time, someone shoot him on the chest and on his head. I fell on the ground and touch my mouth with a blood.

''Stand up. ''Someone said as I stood up. It's Rej and Jaica with their Pistols. I hurriedly run and,

''Do you wanna say thank you? ''They ask but I continue to run.