PAGE FIVE (JOCKEY)

LEA'S POV:

   We went upstairs and saw dead zombies, many dead zombies. Wait, zombies are dead right? So, what shall I call it?

"Do you know where Jasper is?"Jaden asked me.

"No but we will find him and his team, "I said.

   We went downstairs to find Jasper and his team with Rej and her team. Yeah, they wanted to help us.

"Where are we going?"Rej asked me.

"We will find Jasper's team," Analyn answered. They all nod. We started to walk and find the others.

JASPER' S POV:

   We are walking on the side of the canteen. I heard someone crying.

"Hey will you please stop crying. It can't help you on your problem. Just trust me and we will escape this problem," I said.

"What's your problem? There's no one on the team cries," John David said while laughing.

"What? I hear someone crying. If that's not from us, then who's crying? Don't tell me that there's someone beside of us," I said.

"Do you mean, a zombie or something creepy else?"Karizza asked. I slowly nod even if it scares me but this is the reality.

   We scanned the surroundings and saw nothing. We went inside the old restroom and the voice came closer. I saw a witch. It has a wound. I think there's someone shoot her before.

"Hey there's someone here inside, "I said. Suddenly, the lights went off. "Hey! Don't scare me! Well, I'm not scared, "I yelled. Actually, I'm scared but I don't want to tell them.

"What's going on there? Wait for us! I have a flashlight," Jophnel yelled. They went inside and look for me.

"Hey! There you are buddy," Karizza said.

"So, where's that girl? The one who cry? "John David asked me and chuckled.

  I point the girl, woman I should say. Suddenly, Jophnel point the flashlight at the witch. The witch yelled and chased my team. We all run and run and run. After a while, I saw Sharyl with her team.

"Ouch! What's the matter with you! "Sharyl yelled. Tsk, it's normal that she's always angry.

"Run!"I yelled. She looked at me, puzzled. I pulled her hand and started to run. After a few seconds, I set it free.

  We run and run and run and after a while we reached our building. We run around many times.

"Hey! Why am I running? "Sharyl asked herself and grab her Molotov and throw at the ugly witch. It was burned and died.

   We went back to the room and rest. I look on my watch and it was 11:00 in the evening and it's so creepy outside but Liam and Jaden guards the room.

LIAM'S POV:

*SOUND OF A HORSE*

"Did you hear that? It sounds like a horse, "I asked Jaden whose busy daydreaming. It's already night so, let's call it nightdreaming ha-ha.

"No. I think Jasper's snorts. He's so funny, "Jaden chuckled and sat down the floor.

"No! It's creepier than the witch, "I replied.

"Come on and be ready. I think it's an enemy. For sure, it's an enemy" Jaden said. I saw a small creepy guy. Then Jaden yelled.

"Get out of my back! Who are you?"She said. I called Kyra and she went outside with her bat.

"Why? Why?"Kyra asked. Then I pointed at the ugly creature.

"Ok! Let me handle this," Kyra replied. Kyra take a great smash at the zombie. Not an ordinary zombie but let's call it jockey.

"Why jockey?"Kyra asked.

"Because it jocks on the back," Jaden replied, scratching her back.

   We went back and lock the doors of the classroom. It was 11:59 in the evening and I was so tired. We all take a rest.

*Morning*

"GOOD MORNING!!!! Wake up! Wake up and take a breakfast! It will be a long journey!"Justine yells again and again.

"Wait! We are all tired. Just let me take a five minutes rest eyes. "

"FIVE MINUTES? Ok," Justine replied.

JADEN'S POV:

   I get the bag of foods and give them some snacks. We didn't assign someone who'll cook for our breakfast that's why I'm doing this because I don't know how to cook too.

"Take this all. After we leave this room, get your snacks for this day," I said. We all take the food and eat.

   After a bunch of minutes, we leave the room and get our weapons. Just an extraordinary day for me.

*INCOMING HELICOPTER*

"Good morning buddies! I will give you an assignment. For today, all of you will be survivors. You must kill all of the zombies. After that, find the Master," The soldier told us when he landed safely.

"Who's that master?"Stephanie asked." And why are you giving an assignment for kids like us? "She added.