29 - No Thanks

Turns out it sucks to sleep in an evil villian lair, the night is filled with one of the following: insane laughter, shouting/screaming, or muffled conversation. If I stay here for about a week, I am convinced that I, Y/N, will be able to sleep through an atomic bomb and not even turn over in bed.

I groan, sitting up in the bed that I never even fell asleep in. I rub my temples, realizing Kokoro's mind control has worn off and I can remember everything now. I stand up, stretching my limbs in an attempt to squeeze an ounce of positivety from my aching muscles. "I'm fine with being kept prisoner, but getting no sleep, no coffee, and no good morning hugs?! I'm seriously about to fuck someone up" I curse to myself, proceeding to do yoga on the black rug.

I think back to last night, how close Kokoro was to me, how I couldn't do anything without risking my memories being taken. I felt helpless, and the thing he said, about me choosing him over Bakugou? "Fucking ridiculous prick" I mutter, finishing my though out loud as I did the downward dog pose. I mean, who does he thing I will choose? My loving boyfriend who has saved my life more than once, or a stranger who stalks me, kidnaps me, creeps me out, touched me without permission and threatens me every ten minutes.

I sigh heavily, feeling my quirk getting flared up along with my mood. I need to calm down otherwise Mister Mind games is going to come in here and take mine away. I sit up, sitting in a relaxed criss cross position with my hands on my knees. "Hippies do this so it must work with me too..." I mutter to myself, closing my eyes as I take a deep breath in, and a deep breath out. Maybe I won't have to kill someone today.

As if on que, the door opens silently, but the rushed footsteps following it still anger me all the same. "Yes?" I ask in my not pissed voice as I continue to take deep breaths. "Your wanted in the bar" a voice I don't recognize replies in an lazy tone. "You seem to be in a hurry" I reply, choosing to say that instead of - your probably wanted in every state -. "Technically your in a hurry because your ass is about to be incinerated for being late to breakfast."

"Too bad I don't have a fuck to give, kill me now" I snap back, about to light this man up with every ounce of fear I can possibly generate. I hear crackling, and feel sudden warmth by the side of my face. "Is that an invitation?" He asks, I open one of my eyes, seeing a man who looks both burnt and alive. I wonder what his skincare routine is. Turning my attention to my right, I realize he's holding a blue fireball next to my head, almost burning my hair; I look back at him, a smirk crossing my face. "It's the closest you'll be to getting what you want from me" I tease, closing my eye again.

I feel the fire burn hotter, threatening to burn my hair, his hand moved closer, probably out of curiosity. I grab his wrist, throwing myself into his mind slower than normal, I blame that on the sleepless night. I barely have time to reach a memory before I feel a sharp pain in my forehead, making me retract my quirk. I release his hand, my other one going to my head. "Gods damn it, I am seriously about to fuck up whoever did that" I look up to see Kokoro standing next to crispy boy, his hands stuffed in his hoodie as he leans against the door frame; one of his eyebrows raised in curiosity.

"Oh really, and what would you do to me, hmm?" He asks, squatting down to be at my level, since I was still sitting. My face flushes with embarrassment and anger as I look down at his shoes. "Nothing" I reply in a less aggressive voice. "Sorry, I didn't hear that" he repeats, a grin spreading on his face. I feel my heartbeat in my head, it takes everything I have not to use my quirk, hit him, and keep my thoughts positive. "Nothing" I repeat, my hands clenched as they sit calmly on my knees, my (long/short) nails barely digging into my already bruised palms.

"What's wrong KitKat, you seemed so happy yesterday, did you not sleep well?" Kokoro asks, looking me up and down for signs of pain. "I didn't sleep at all actually, and I'd prefer to be away from people right now because of it, also could you settle on one nickname?" I say as calmly as I can. "Hmmm.....No, thats not an option, with either requests" he replies, grabbing my forearm and pulling me to my feet. I stand up, looking at the guy with blue eyes, black hair and... Are those staples in his face? That's kinda fucked up...