26 - Uh Oh

A few students were forced to stay indoors to work on classwork while the rest of us were lead through the forest to, what I assumed, was the beginning of the test.

What kind of camp has a test of bravery? We've already completed against fellow students, pro heroes and do I need to mention actual villians?
Personally, I was kinda concerned, not for myself of course, but for some of my friends...

I glanced over at Uraraka, I couldn't even begin to understand what was going through her head. "Well, it must be a pretty competitive test since so many of us are here" Uraraka says next to me.

"But what if it's all a trick, what if we're trick or treating without the treat!?!" She says under her breath, beginning to mutter nonsense just like Deku often does.

I gently move my arm around her, giving her shoulder a squeeze with my hand, effectively shutting her up. "It'll be fine Uraraka, nobody's gonna be hurt ok?" I say, turning my head to her and smiling.

She nervously smiles and glances away, a small sweatdrop appearing on her forehead. "Are you ok, what's wrong?" I ask, confused on why she'd be nervous.

"N-nothing, I'm fine, I hope your right... I just have an awful feeling.." she says, explaining her odd behavior as she moves out from under my arm, I release my hand on her shoulder in alarm.

Damn, I forgot I was still holding her, that's probably why she was freaked out.. I busy myself with mentally lecturing myself on personal space as more and more pairs of students disappear into the beginning of the testing area.

"Damn, someone looks like their gonna blow a blood vessel, your that scared, huh?" A low, rough voice whispers in my ear. I physically jump at his voice, turning and shoving my elbow into his chest as punishment for spooking me.

"Only sissy's get scared" I say to Katsuki, poking my tongue out at him playfully, I could tell his was just joking around. Seeing one of his eyebrows raise, I looked over to where he was looking, then it hits me like boiling water to a kids face. I completely forgot Uraraka was mid-breakdown about the test.

"Except Uraraka of course, she's too badass, she's exempt from it" I say quickly, trying to explain myself, I look at her for clarification that she understood. Instead, she turns away from me, continuing to mumble things to herself.

"Nice work, what're you, a therapist now?" Katsuki chuckles, humored at the fact that I failed. "Fuck off, I tried to fix it" I shoot back, walking away from him, making my way to Uraraka.

"Hey, I really am sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad or whatever" I say, trying to apologize without being a bitch about it. "Hmm?" She hummed, glancing over to me with curious eyes.

"Oh! Don't worry y/n, I already forgave you, I'm just trying to figure out what will be in this test" she says, gesturing to the beginning of it. "I hope it's not painting your nails puke green, that'd be totally gross" she says, making a weird face.

I giggle, shaking my head slightly, "I don't get it" I mumble, moving my gaze to the stars above us. "Don't get what?" She asks back, her voice perking up at the end.

"How your so positive all the time, I just don't get it" I reply, searching for an explanation in the sky but not finding it. "Nobody's happy all the time, and if they were I think they'd be crazy." She says, looking up at the stars with me.

"Yeah, I guess that's true..." I mutter, my eyebrows getting drawn together slightly as I realize something. "What is it?" She asks, noticing my concentration.

"It's a new moon tonight" I say, processing what it entails as I look back at the testing area. "Which means, whatever the test is about, it'll be more difficult to get through since we can't see too well" I finish.