18 - Library

"As you all know, we are nearing the final exam, here's how it's going to work-" My attention span waned as my thoughts drifted from Aizawa's explanation.

Katsuki and I had spent the whole weekend together and it did not disappoint. Other than his little outrage moment in the bathroom, everything went smoothly.

We watched movies, got coffee, and I got a lesson or two on how to cook. I guess I needed it, according to him my food was "more burnt than his grandma's ashes".

Tilting my head slightly, I peek at him from the corner of my eye. This morning was the first time we walked to school together and everyone noticed.

He's been giving Kaminari the death stare ever since he made a smart remark on how convenient it was for us to walk together. Mostly because he said that we must've met up earlier and done something "inappropriate".

I sigh, turning my attention away from the fuming puff ball. After Aizawa finished describing the final exam, which felt like an eternity, we were released for the day.

He told us to study up on everything we knew and to train hard. We were going against pro heroes, making this request quite resonable.

I decide to cram in some extra time at the library while Katsuki squared up to Kaminari in the hall. Once I reached the library, I sat down at a seat tucked away in one of it's brightly lit corners. Hopefully far enough away from the entrance to be left alone.

Opening up one of the pro hero magazines provided, I scanned the information, attempting to memorize everything about the heroes I could potentially go against.

Flipping another page, my eyes widen slightly at the sight of a picture starring Midnight.It was the latest Magazine, stating that Midnight has taken a vacation to who knows where.

I smiled, I hope their happy I think to myself, thinking of my mom and Midnight as I looked at the article beside it.

A churning gut feeling suddenly coiled in my stomach, making me uneasy. I look up from my magazine, scanning the aisles around me. Nothing.

Must've been my imagination I think to myself, shaking my head lazily. I'm probably just paranoid I reassure myseld, but I couldn't help paying more attention to the things around me.

A small breeze passes by my right shoulder, I barely have time to take another breathe before I felt the coldness of a blade to my neck.

"Move and I won't hesitate" my attacker growls in a deep hoarse voice. I still, my mind racing. Who is this? Why are they doing this? Can I beat them?

"We have a deep connection, you and me...~" He mutters, leaning his forehead up against the back of my head.

I tensed, not liking where this was going. "You see, our quirks are two peas of the same pod..." He continues, gently caressing my neck with his left hand.

"You have fear, but I? I have...~" He trailed off, finishing his words in my mind. "Your everything~"

I gasped audibly, not used to another voice in my head other than my own. How did he- my thoughts were cut off from his voice.

"Get in my head?~" he finished for me. "Get the fuck out of my mind" I growl, hands tightening on my magazine as I begin to crumple it. This guy was starting to piss me off.

I felt his head roll to the side against mine, his nose trailing down to the back of my neck and planting a kiss there.

I cringe, feeling nauseous at his touch. The only one touching me like that should be Katsuki, not some freekshow.